T.O.W.R.

Star Wars: The Bored Awakens

thanks you guys <3 today has been amazing

the church I am going to actually sang happy birthday to me. that was just a weird moment. I guess it really made me feel like I belong there XD that kinda thing never would've happened at my other church... XD but then this church had a whole surprise party for the two college kids who graduated fall 2016. so its nice.

my grandpa made homemade tacos which is awesome

my older brother who I normally don't get along with took me to the mall and actually bought me about $30 worth of stuff. which was super sweet.

and I got to annoy him by making fun of expensive purses. :P

Sounds like a fun day. :)

i had the afternoon off yesterday. So I decided to get a much needed hair cut. I've always had really short hair, and have been growing it out for the past 2 years. It was a few inches below my shoulders at this point. But I had a lot of split ends, so a trim was needed. I asked the stylist for "just a trim please, only an inch or an inch and a half." Well, I'm back to having short hair. It's nowhere near my shoulders.

luckily it looks super cute, so I'm not even upset.

That sounds super nice Jesusismyticket :)

Jen... lol I remember the picture you used to have up, your hair was pretty short. And I somehow remember it being dark orange? 

I used to have it an Auburn color. This days I stick to my natural mocha brown color with a few lovely white strands in it. Really not fond of that particular development. It's almost as short as it was in that picture. 

I have really curly hair. when ever i try to straight it out it comes out all ugly. so i stick with my hair curly.

you see my hair is curly. I wished i had silky hair. It is way easier to brush and take care of then curly hair.

27715310_5_1458661609_485934.jpg

But curly hair is so pretty. <3

My hair is long, thick, wavy and a sort of brownish blonde. I was going to go darker over the winter but never got around to it... I'd like to dye it pink this summer but I'm bridesmaid in my friends wedding early july and I'm pretty sure my buddy wouldn't appreciate me looking like a my little pony when she's up at the altar.... Though who knows, could be kinda funny.

Do it!

you guys are lucky. I have very fine, soft hair. So it's flat and tangles very easily when it gets too long. But at its current length it's all healthy, shiny, and soft at least. 

11 hours ago, Marley said:

But curly hair is so pretty. <3

My hair is long, thick, wavy and a sort of brownish blonde. I was going to go darker over the winter but never got around to it... I'd like to dye it pink this summer but I'm bridesmaid in my friends wedding early july and I'm pretty sure my buddy wouldn't appreciate me looking like a my little pony when she's up at the altar.... Though who knows, could be kinda funny.

Oooo pink hair! That would look so pretty!

8 hours ago, Jesusismyticket said:

I have short hair dyed black atm.

What was your natrual color hair?

11 hours ago, noelKt5 said:

Do it!

you guys are lucky. I have very fine, soft hair. So it's flat and tangles very easily when it gets too long. But at its current length it's all healthy, shiny, and soft at least. 

It seems pretty.

21 hours ago, noelKt5 said:

I used to have it an Auburn color. This days I stick to my natural mocha brown color with a few lovely white strands in it. Really not fond of that particular development. It's almost as short as it was in that picture. 

Auburn... I had to google that. 

11 hours ago, Yoda said:

Auburn... I had to google that. 

aww... so how have you been Yoda?

On 3/7/2017 at 2:26 PM, Michi said:

you see my hair is curly. I wished i had silky hair. It is way easier to brush and take care of then curly hair.

27715310_5_1458661609_485934.jpg

Ahhh. you're adorable! :D

Meh. I like my curls. Long ones, yes, I could see those being a pain, but my hair is pretty short so it's a little less irksome. 

29 minutes ago, Boogles said:

Ahhh. you're adorable! :D

Meh. I like my curls. Long ones, yes, I could see those being a pain, but my hair is pretty short so it's a little less irksome. 

Thank you!

yeah i try to straight out my hair once but it comes out wrong. so i stick with my hair being curly.

10 hours ago, Michi said:

Thank you!

yeah i try to straight out my hair once but it comes out wrong. so i stick with my hair being curly.

You're welcome. While we're discussing hair, i'mma throw my mane in the mix. 
lol or not. thanks internet. 
I'm naturally a weird shade of blonde. 

There's a trick to it. I make sure it's conditioned, then I brush out the curls, thus releasing the pouffy monster.(Typically I use a boar bristle brush or a round brush)  I crank up the flat iron to the hottest setting and drench my hair in heat protectant spray.  Then I straighten the underside on all sides and then the top. I brush it once more and spray it in place with more haispray. :P Then I leave it like that for 3 days so I get maximum effectiveness from all that work. Also, you have waaaaaay more hair. So, it may take longer for you. Takes me about 2 hours. 

3 hours ago, Selah said:

"You will never be Mufasa!" - Rey to Kylo Ren probably

Hello humanoid. 

9 hours ago, Boogles said:

You're welcome. While we're discussing hair, i'mma throw my mane in the mix. 
lol or not. thanks internet. 
I'm naturally a weird shade of blonde. 

There's a trick to it. I make sure it's conditioned, then I brush out the curls, thus releasing the pouffy monster.(Typically I use a boar bristle brush or a round brush)  I crank up the flat iron to the hottest setting and drench my hair in heat protectant spray.  Then I straighten the underside on all sides and then the top. I brush it once more and spray it in place with more haispray. :P Then I leave it like that for 3 days so I get maximum effectiveness from all that work. Also, you have waaaaaay more hair. So, it may take longer for you. Takes me about 2 hours. 

Hello humanoid. 

For my hair i have to use a blow dryer before i use a flat iron. my hair is a mixer of silky and poofy.

JAZZY FINALLY SAID HI TO A REALLY CUTE GUY IN HER CLASS AND I WONDER IF HE COULD TELL I WAS DYING INSIDE CUZ AFTER HE SPOKE HE WAS SO SOFT SPOKEN AND

I WANNA CUDDLE

NOW

LETS JUST CUDDLE DUDE XD

7 hours ago, Jesusismyticket said:

JAZZY FINALLY SAID HI TO A REALLY CUTE GUY IN HER CLASS AND I WONDER IF HE COULD TELL I WAS DYING INSIDE CUZ AFTER HE SPOKE HE WAS SO SOFT SPOKEN AND

I WANNA CUDDLE

NOW

LETS JUST CUDDLE DUDE XD

Tehee, Jazzy has le crush. 

They typically don't know you're tipping. :P

Men tend to be completely oblivious. 

On that note, a patient of mine made me giggle today. She has dementia and can't remember anything. We actually went out to discharge her today (health wise she's improved), but her power of attorney didn't show. She asked us why we seemed upset, and we explained that we had an important job to do today, but someone messed our plans up. He eyes narrow and she says so spitefully "was it a man? It was wasn't it?" 

I laughed so hard. We then assured her that while men do tend to screw things up often, the culprit in this case was a woman.