T.O.W.R.

Star Wars: The Bored Awakens

*goes to albertsons to buy french bread*

cue two real losers drinking *adult beverages* on the lawn chair display who are high schoolers. kay they already lost all respect there.

nonetheless one of them catcalls me, and I look back and they're staring at me, but I walk inside without speaking.

Come back out, they're trying to hide the bottle in the trash can. the one who catcalled me says "I saw you at McDonald's"

"Okay...?" I reply.

"I work there."

"Oh...okay..." I begin to walk back to my car.

Half way there he cat calls me again.

dude. not interested. Btw I'm 19, I know I look like some freshman in high school but I'm not, and I can kick you right where it hurts.

1 hour ago, Jesusismyticket said:

*goes to albertsons to buy french bread*

cue two real losers drinking *adult beverages* on the lawn chair display who are high schoolers. kay they already lost all respect there.

nonetheless one of them catcalls me, and I look back and they're staring at me, but I walk inside without speaking.

Come back out, they're trying to hide the bottle in the trash can. the one who catcalled me says "I saw you at McDonald's"

"Okay...?" I reply.

"I work there."

"Oh...okay..." I begin to walk back to my car.

Half way there he cat calls me again.

dude. not interested. Btw I'm 19, I know I look like some freshman in high school but I'm not, and I can kick you right where it hurts.

Blech. 

I tend to give the

stink eye and carry on. 

So I signed up for this competition at work. It doesn't start for another week, but I'm trying to make the necessary behavioral changes this week. The goal is to do 1 million steps over 12 weeks, so you need an average of 12,000 steps per day to hit the goal. Usually I average 6,500 per day. So tomorrow I start waking up extra early to take my puppy on a really long walk first thing in the morning, then eat breakfast/get ready for work, and then our usual short walk. This will not be fun. 

Walking is easy.  Needing to walk more gives one an excuse to go to the mall.

Also you can shake pedometers to get their numbers up.:P

On 27/03/2017 at 9:57 AM, noelKt5 said:

So I signed up for this competition at work. It doesn't start for another week, but I'm trying to make the necessary behavioral changes this week. The goal is to do 1 million steps over 12 weeks, so you need an average of 12,000 steps per day to hit the goal. Usually I average 6,500 per day. So tomorrow I start waking up extra early to take my puppy on a really long walk first thing in the morning, then eat breakfast/get ready for work, and then our usual short walk. This will not be fun. 

There's a saying out there... "no pain, no gain".

:starwars:

On 3/26/2017 at 6:57 PM, noelKt5 said:

Haha. I should probably do something like that. I'm thinking of ordering a fitbit for myself once I get paid this much.... I think I may be in for a rude awakening in realizing how sedentary I really am. 

Yep. I am not okay today. Why does everything suck.

springbreak:

catch a cold

have an allergic reaction that causes my throat to swell yea thankfully not shut but sore for a while

my patient I visited DIED

I've procrastinated more than I should have

also this year was "I'm going to treat myself better and demand the respect I deserve!" which apparently means now no one likes me. or its the fact when someone hurts me I now tell them hey you can't treat me like that and ultimately they act like I hurt them first. Whatever. I didn't need friends.

1 hour ago, Jesusismyticket said:

springbreak:

catch a cold

have an allergic reaction that causes my throat to swell yea thankfully not shut but sore for a while

also this year was "I'm going to treat myself better and demand the respect I deserve!" which apparently means now no one likes me. or its the fact when someone hurts me I now tell them hey you can't treat me like that and ultimately they act like I hurt them first. Whatever. I didn't need friends.

I'm sorry. :(

Boogles- being a brat is always fun. I'd be lying if I said that the idea of attaching my fitbit to my dog'a collar hadn't crossed my mind. 

Yoda- I dislike that saying. 

Marley- I love mine. Seeing the numbers really does encourage me to get moving. You can also compete with others. Right now I have a challenge going with Anya. My competitive side is coming out. Lol. She crushed me the first day. 

5 hours ago, Jesusismyticket said:

springbreak:

catch a cold

I'm sorry Jazzy. Sounds like a rough week. :(

8 hours ago, Boogles said:

Anya as in Anyasbar? Wow. 

yes. I like being a brat. :P

Yep. That's the one.  We be friends on the book of faces. 

15 hours ago, Marley said:

Abbeh <3

Ash <3 

Hows work life brah? I miss our RPS and late night chat sessions ;-;

-gasp- I LOVE TO RP! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU CAN RP HERE!

3 hours ago, noelKt5 said:

Yep. That's the one.  We be friends on the book of faces. 

Nice! 

I think afriendlyatheis/cato added me on the book of faces.  I think. The face was familiar but the name was not so I'm assuming CTF. XD 

:P if Cato attempted to friend me I would deny him the honors :P

but I don't do facebook. I miss Wesker. although he and I only had like 2 bizarre conversations. XD I liked reading his posts.

@Michi yeah they had quite a few roleplays here but they all died out ): sad toooo especially the one Abby was doing. She even managed to drag me on board. :P

Boogles, we should be friends on the book of faces too, for when those month long spans where I forget about CTF's existence. 

3 hours ago, slycooper said:

Ash <3 

Hows work life brah? I miss our RPS and late night chat sessions ;-)

It's radical fam. Spring break starts Monday though so I can't say that I've been as productive as I should be. 

@Michi - Yea we used to have lots of Roleplay. I've been itching to write again but honestly if I did it probably wouldn't be here it would be on another roleplay site where we tried to migrate to but then it didn't work. 

Huzzah for working in a school! 

We did RP but we sort of never finished them. Would be fun to get a small lil one going again that won't die within the month Dx

I wouldn't mind trying something fairly light here but I'm done actually getting committed to a big idea on this forum.

I'm currently toying with a fantasy idea that plays with Appalachian folklore and necromancy but for that idea I'm craving something a little grittier than this forum will likely allow.... plus I'm really bad at actually coming up with a plot.  

11 hours ago, Jesusismyticket said:

:P if Cato attempted to friend me I would deny him the honors :P

but I don't do facebook. I miss Wesker. although he and I only had like 2 bizarre conversations. XD I liked reading his posts.

@Michi yeah they had quite a few roleplays here but they all died out ): sad toooo especially the one Abby was doing. She even managed to drag me on board. :P

lol. I was just like "I know that face, I will add that face and if that face goes weird, I will block that face." So far so good. like 99% sure it's hime, sicne there's like 8 CTFers in his buddy list. 

11 hours ago, noelKt5 said:

Boogles, we should be friends on the book of faces too, for when those month long spans where I forget about CTF's existence. 

Yesssss.

or like when I perma-leave. Cuz that could happen.

Edited by Boogles