T.O.W.R.

Star Wars: The Bored Awakens

1 hour ago, Delores Stariana said:

It's kind of just to chat or post random things, like thoughts or ramblings or rants. . .at least that's what I think. Lol. 

Oh now I get it, thanks for the heads-up. 

Hey all of yous! You probably don't remember me at all; I came a year ago, said hi, debated a bit. Went in the chat a few times.

You probably think that this old dead forum had little to no impact on me. But, you know, in my short time here I met people who have brought me so much joy in the last year. So I just wanted to say thanks, CTF! You changed my 2017 in a big way.

Blessings on all of you who still hang around here. ^-^

Hi Calwa0lor!

Ok, that was a few weeks ago but ok.

Happy Australia Day for yesterday!

:starwars:

What does one do when you're bored to tears at work on slow days? (other than CTF as that's not allowed :P)

11 hours ago, Will_Power said:

What does one do when you're bored to tears at work on slow days? (other than CTF as that's not allowed :P)

I've found that doing the chicken dance behind people is rather entertaining. 

10 hours ago, Silently95 said:

Hi Bored! :D 

Micaila!

And that sounds quite entertaining, may need to give that a try.

5 hours ago, Will_Power said:

Micaila!

And that sounds quite entertaining, may need to give that a try.

Yus tell us how it goes XDD

1 hour ago, Jesusismyticket said:

AAAHHHH PEOPLE ARE COMING BACK

TWIN!! It’s been forevskis! How are things? :D 

Also Becky, I haven’t talked to you in forever either, what’s been new with you? :D 

1 hour ago, Silently95 said:

Yus tell us how it goes XDD

TWIN!! It’s been forevskis! How are things? :D 

Also Becky, I haven’t talked to you in forever either, what’s been new with you? :D 

I dance behind my coworkers when it's dead at my second job. Rather amusing. XD 

Oh dear... alot? haha.

I don't remember when we last talked but in the past year I've:

-Tried internet dating  Spoiler alert: it's stupid. Just don't. Don't ever. Meet friends online and let it bloom, cool! Otherwise nah.

-Got my first apartment and interpreting job.

-LOST that job but got another 10 days later. O.o God is weirdly good. 

-Dropped 25lbs and 6 inches from my waist,  my goal is -50lbs and my waist can do whatever the heck it wants at that point.

-Developed biceps from working stock at the paint store. I named them Liberty and Justice. :P My quads will be named "Heck yeah!" and " 'Murica" whenever they decide to show up.

-Developed an allergy to dairy products. ;_;  #prayforbecky

-Finished my first novel! Hopefully I get it published soon...ish? The girl who was helping me edit kinda dropped off of the face of the earth so, plan B will be initiated soon. 

-started battling depression and all that garbage again, but if I beat it once... I can beat it twice. 

-Going back to college in January to start my bachelor's degree. 

How've you been?

2 hours ago, Boogles said:

I dance behind my coworkers when it's dead at my second job. Rather amusing. XD 

Oh dear... alot? haha.

I don't remember when we last talked but in the past year I've:

-Tried internet dating  Spoiler alert: it's stupid. Just don't. Don't ever. Meet friends online and let it bloom, cool! Otherwise nah.

-Got my first apartment and interpreting job.

-LOST that job but got another 10 days later. O.o God is weirdly good. 

-Dropped 25lbs and 6 inches from my waist,  my goal is -50lbs and my waist can do whatever the heck it wants at that point.

-Developed biceps from working stock at the paint store. I named them Liberty and Justice. :P My quads will be named "Heck yeah!" and " 'Murica" whenever they decide to show up.

-Developed an allergy to dairy products. ;_;  #prayforbecky

-Finished my first novel! Hopefully I get it published soon...ish? The girl who was helping me edit kinda dropped off of the face of the earth so, plan B will be initiated soon. 

-started battling depression and all that garbage again, but if I beat it once... I can beat it twice. 

-Going back to college in January to start my bachelor's degree. 

How've you been?

That’s awesome XDDD 

And oh wow! Congrats on your apartment, job, and college, that’s great to hear! :) I didn’t know you wrote stuff, what do you like to write about? Sorry to hear that, I’ll keep you in my prayers! 

I’ve been fine thanks! I’m in summer right now back from college, I should have 2 years left! And I’m currently out of town because my grandpa died, so a bit sad about that. 

14 hours ago, Silently95 said:

That’s awesome XDDD 

And oh wow! Congrats on your apartment, job, and college, that’s great to hear! :) I didn’t know you wrote stuff, what do you like to write about? Sorry to hear that, I’ll keep you in my prayers! 

I’ve been fine thanks! I’m in summer right now back from college, I should have 2 years left! And I’m currently out of town because my grandpa died, so a bit sad about that. 

Thanks! 
I've got my A.A.S but a bachelor's is required for certification sooo HERE WE GO AGAIN.

I write action novels and poetry mostly. Sometimes I branch off into sci-fi.

Thank ya. 

oh no! that sucks! I'm so sorry.

Ooo nice! What is that for? :) 

that sounds like fun! If you ever want someone to read them, I’ll be here! 

And thank you! 

To become a nationally certified interpreter, you have to pass a test. To take said test, you have to have a bachelor's degree. I'm currently working in a school, which requires a different test, one that I'm preparing for and a BA is not needed.

I can send them off. I love having beta readers. :)

sure thing.

Ooo that’s neat! What language is that? :) 

I’d love that, let me know when it’s done! 

On 7/26/2018 at 9:31 AM, Silently95 said:

Ooo that’s neat! What language is that? :) 

I’d love that, let me know when it’s done! 

American Sign Language. :D

can do!

Well done on being able to do sign language! I don't think I would have the patience or motivation to learn that.