I haven't heard of any of those, so I am no help. :(

Okay, well thank you anyway for attempting to help. You know what, I think I'll just pick two of them and then do some maneuvering around on my list, getting rid of The Falcon and the Snowman in the process. Although I already started that book, I don't like it so far.

So, I have so far finished reading Beyond the Great Snow Mountains, The Luck of Roaring Camp and Other Stories, Night Probe!, and Gracie: A Love Story.

I'm working on reading Chiricahua right now. So far it is okay, but I like Will Henry's books Alias Butch Cassidy and The Legend of the Mountain better. This book I'm now reading has too much cursing. They cursed back then, so some cursing would be realistic, but they way they talk in this book makes it seem that they couldn't say a single sentence without either taking the Lord's name in vain or talking foul. Or both. I'm not far into the book, yet, though, so I'm hoping it gets better. I sure hope the whole book's not going to be like this.

How are y'all coming along in your reading? Like the books so far?

I've finished;

Iced by Carol Higgins Clark
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
Soul Surfer: a true story of faith, family, and fighting to get back on the board by Bethany Hamilton
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne

Anyone actually fancy doing a summer one of these and getting it back up? I actually have free time now so would be quite fun <3