• Stinks at both?
    • How am I supposed to know?
  3. 3. Ricky Nelson

• Better actor?
    • Better singer?
    • Good at both?
    • Stinks at both?
    • How am I supposed to know?

Ricky Nelson sang really nicely, Elvis was a decent actor, Frank Sinatra, I never really liked his style in either area.

Edited by Delores Stariana

I never really liked Elivs's style of singing, but for people who like it, he is great. I haven't seem him act all that much but I thought he did well. I don't think it's that hard to act myself, I guess cause I like to or something XD. Don't really even know the other two.

I never really liked Elivs's style of singing, but for people who like it, he is great. I haven't seem him act all that much but I thought he did well. I don't think it's that hard to act myself, I guess cause I like to or something XD. Don't really even know the other two.

as anyone can sing or act Reagan, it is a GIFT to be able to do so WELL.

I think I mostly just don't like Elvis's singing because I grew up with it and heard it so often and my parents downloaded 1,000 songs of his on my IPod and it just annoys me. I only watched one full movie with his acting, and yeah he did great. It was something about dropping out of school right before grad or something, I don't know.

I think that Elvis Presley is one of the best, if not the very best, singers past and present. I think that he is a great actor, too, so I voted great at both, although I think he is a better singer than actor. I think Frank Sinarta is a good actor, but I think as a singer he was much better. And I think Ricky Nelson is great at both. I'd say a better singer, but when listening to a CD you can't see his really pretty eyes. XD

Frank Sinatra - better singer

Elvis Presley - better singer

Ricky Nelson- not sure because I've only seen him act but haven't heard him sing.