Shasta Daisy

Where did you meet your man?

I thought it would be a cute topic to discuss here where and how you met your current real-life boy-friend/guy-friend/fiance/husband. I'd love to hear what y'all have to say. :)

And if you do not currently have a man, where is it that you forsee yourself meeting the guy of your dreams?

And where would you say the absolutely worst place ever to meet a man would be?

Edited by Shasta Daisy

Our Students' Union at university! 

He came over, said "I'd really, really like to buy you a drink", did so, we got chatting and got on like a house on fire, swapped numbers, etc.

The rest, as they say, is history :) 

Our Students' Union at university! 

He came over, said "I'd really, really like to buy you a drink", did so, we got chatting and got on like a house on fire, swapped numbers, etc.

The rest, as they say, is history :)

Aww, that's a really cute story. Thanks for sharing it here. :)

I'd never want to meet a man at a polyarmory or fursuit convention, in the women's bathroom, or behind a dumpster in a back alley.

i honestly stopped letting myself dream about it long ago. I'm preparing for old maid at this point in the game.  :P Mr. Right For Me is AWOL, so, i just have to settle for tacos.

It would be really nice if I met my future husband in church.  ^_^ That would require that I attend church, which I'm not at the moment hehe, but I'm getting there.  :lol: