Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

lisa98

How often do you pray, and about what?

Praying   19 members have voted

1. 1. How many times do you usually pray per day?

• 5-9
    • 10+
  2. 2. What do you usually pray about?

• I thank the Lord
    • I ask for strength etc.
    • I ask for forgiveness for sins
    • I pray for other people

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
29 posts in this topic

I pray often but I think that we shouldn't tell here about what we are praying. Because it is personal information in our communication with God

Edited by jenniezimmerman

I pray once a day, sometimes twice. I ask about whatever issues I am having at the time, whether it's forgiveness of sins or strength to face my problems.

I do pray three times a day, I am asking him for some guidance, strength, motivation and more. At the morning, I thank him for giving me another day to live, love, and laugh. To share that talent that he had given me. I also pray that he will take the wheel as I go to my chosen destination. By night, I say thank you and ask for his forgiveness. I and my mom will pray the holy rosary and then sleep at ease knowing that he will be there to look after us. 

God has never failed to listen to anyone of us, and he is everything. 

I pray every day at night and during church days also. Prayer is very important for Chrisitans. It is our daily strength for the day of the battle. In the bible says "orar sin cesar" idk how to say that in english because I am hispanic and I am a Pentecostal Christian.