Sign in to follow this  
Delores Stariana

Valentine's Day

I'm going with my friend tomorrow night, dressing up and then eating hamburgers with a group of friends before going to a birthday party. It is V Day-inspired.

No significant other at the moment and no real Valentines day plans but I'm gonna go visit my folks on the other side of the state this weekend so that's pretty exciting! President's day is the reason we have Monday off so honestly that's more exciting to me. 

I may have someone special. I don't really know though. She's a awesome person too:D

In light of the red season, enjoy this

I'm going roller skating with a buddy because her birthday is the next day and we gotta celebrate!

Valentine's day was made popular by Hallmark and Hershey company.  And maybe Kay Jewelers...

I am not a massive fan of Valentine's Day, but I will be spending (at least part of) the day with the boy, probably a walk on the beach and a film. 

I'll just be wearing all black and waiting for a letter that never comes... :P

This is probably what I'll be doing. :P

Edited by Delores Stariana

Do you have someone special for this Valentine's Day? Or do you have someone special who isn't your Valentine's? Or do you not care about Valentine's Day?

Um, I guess I have someone special who isn't my Valentine? XD I'm too shy to say.

I may have someone special. I don't really know though. She's a awesome person too:D

In light of the red season, enjoy this

OHMYGOSH THAT IS AMAZING.