Michi

How I found God

Hello everyone! My name is Michelle Malpica but I  like to be called Michi. I want to talk about how I found God and how I got saved.

I found God when I was 15 years old.

I was suffering through a really bad depression that it lead me to self harm and attempt suicide multiple times.

I was a victim of bullying in school. I always got bullied ever since I was little. It wouldn't been 1 person but it been a group of girls that would bully me.

I never told my parents nor anybody else of what I gone through.

I keep problems to my self and I wouldn't tell nobody.

I didn't trust nobody.

I had always get rejected and betrayed.

I thought that I would never get out of this depression.

but when I met God my life changed completly.

I thank him everyday for saving me.

I didn't get bullied anymore.

Yes there are times when there are people that don't like you wand just makes your life impossible, but I love my enemies.

Thanks for reading and God bless you all.

post-42202-0-53125300-1455395785_thumb.jpg

Aw. This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing, Michi! :) God is an awesome God, and I'm so glad to hear you're doing better.

Thank you and yes God is awesome. There are no words to express how I feel about him :D

It's always inspiring to hear these kind of stories, I'm so glad you're okay. God has a plan for your life. :)

God is such a wonderful figure in my life. Although I never "found" him, he was always there for me, I'm always reminded that he has helped me through so much in my life and I am eternally grateful. 

So glad you could also find Him. I'm so happy for you and I hope things have only got better since He first came into your life. 

God lifted you up in the darkest point of your life. It's like a friend of mine said, "When the darkness of this world presses in on us, that's when the Light of Christ sometimes shines the brightest." You really do have an incredible story. Praised be Our Lord Jesus Christ.

On 1/28/2017 at 10:48 AM, MandySCOtt said:

very straight to the point testimony :)

I'm so glad you can encourage people like this :D

=Mandy

thank you!

On 1/27/2017 at 9:34 PM, raycheal90 said:

AMAZING AMAZING testimony... Thank you for sharing it, inspire others and be the beacon of light to the world!

amen thanks