Sign in to follow this  
lostteen

Skype chat?

Hey just looking to see if any high school students want to start a Skype chat? It would be a place were you could share and talk about any and everything. 

Message me or reply.  :) 

P.S. 

I'm a high school student. 

thats great to know, but i was listening God and he told me to try it...that i never know if and when someone needs to talk  :)

thats great to know, but i was listening God and he told me to try it...that i never know if and when someone needs to talk  :)

You can always message people here on the site.

Depending on the time of day, our Chat Box serves the same function. The Bored thread is also a great place to hang out if you just want to visit (though its slower moving than chat).

again it was just an idea. i know that being able to talk to someone whenever has really helped me. And yeah that stuff is great but if you really don't want to share it out like that or worry about who's reading it, than it doesn't work. i know that having someone who has really no idea what i look like on the outside, has really helped me to be better on the inside......Again i was just going out on a leap of faith, following what he told me to do.... 

Hey I think its a great idea I'm jacobm0404 < username on skype feel free to message any time usually on if not taking tests,asleep or outside.

Hey just looking to see if any high school students want to start a Skype chat? It would be a place were you could share and talk about any and everything. 

Message me or reply.   :)

P.S. 

I'm a high school student. 

That's a really great idea! i just joined the site :)