Hey Guys,

I'm Sharon Nevis. I'm new to this forum. I'm from India but born and brought up in Dubai. My family is a broken family. I'm father is not yet saved but my mom is, so they always fight a lot. My mom always complains about my dad and that's how I found this community since I was searching for a place to share my feelings. I have a younger sister also. Hope I will make new friends here!!!

Hi Sharon, Im sorry to hear that. My name is Confidence, I get how you are feeling my parents used to do that too. It is nice to meet you though and akwaaba to CTF :)

Thank You, Confidence!! But , do you mind me asking, How your parents solved their problems?

Edited by Navyrox

Thank You, Confidence!! But , do you mind me asking, How your parents solved their problems?

No I don't mind. Well it took prayers and a family sit down meeting where they talked about their problems with mediator being a leader in our church. I'll be praying for you too:)

No I don't mind. Well it took prayers and a family sit down meeting where they talked about their problems with mediator being a leader in our church. I'll be praying for you too:)

Thank you Sooooo Much!!!

:)