HisHonesty

Silly High School Love

I have a friend, we'll call him P. A few days ago, I found out that P really likes me, and I like him a lot, too. He knows that I know about his feelings (which were supposed to be a secret), but he has no idea that I feel the same way. So I want to tell him, but I don't really know how to bring it up. I want to talk to him about it in person, so how would y'all recommend approaching this situation? Much love

Update: I totally forgot that I posted about this on here! I played it like a junior high kid and told our mutual friend who told him and we are happily dating now :)

Edited by HisHonesty

Just... ask him out? Unless neither of you are old enough to drive, then wait.  Dating without a driver's license is silly.

cense is silly.

Just... ask him out? Unless neither of you are old enough to drive, then wait.  Dating without a driver's license is silly.

cense is silly.

Yes, I agree. But pray about it first! You don't want to wear yourself out on temporary relationships which just leave you feeling hurt and empty ;)

Yes, I agree. But pray about it first! You don't want to wear yourself out on temporary relationships which just leave you feeling hurt and empty ;)

Pray upon entering a relationship/before first date. Could and probably should pray during 'fess up time, but don't necessarily HAVE to.

Pray upon entering a relationship/before first date. Could and probably should pray during 'fess up time, but don't necessarily HAVE to.

best advice here