lisa98

Chaos

I have someone that's very close to me, who has severe mental problems, is very irresponsible, and is barely able to take care of her own home because of stress.

Now they and their partner are expecting a baby around New Years, and I have no idea how it's going to work out. Neither of them have steady jobs, they live in a messy area of town, and like I said before they can barely take care of their place, so how are they supposed to do all that plus take care of a baby at the same time?

Sleepless nights and stress gives the mother psychoses, and having a baby would without a doubt put her in such a state.

I don't know how to help them. They simply do not realize the responsibility. It's such a chaotic situation and it's so overwhelming. Please pray with me that it works out somehow. I don't have a set opinion on abortion really, but I feel that it would solve the situation in the best way, even though it's not a good solution. Please pray.

I pray that somehow it all works out. I don't think abortion is the right option but perhaps the mother will get a reality check and change her ways for herself and the baby. I pray that her partner will be there with her as well to help carry all of her troubles as that is what a loving relationship is about. Above all, I pray the baby will be born and grow up happy and healthy, with two loving parents.