Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

White

Learn english

I really need to learn English, then, since you are all Americans, you can explain to me what I have to learn to be able to argue well with a native?

Well, logic doesn't change across language. Your English is already quite good. I'd keep posting on English forums (like this) and reading English books.

But there is a problem, I don't hear native's words.. "I don't have listening ability for now"

Have you tried getting a language exchange partner? You can often use Skype or other voice chats to practice listening comprehension.

Hi!

I don't know if you ever heard of it, but there is this language tool online called duolingo. It tests you on understanding it in reading for and audio form. It helped me a lot with spanish, it may help you with English as well!

Heheheh bonga cams.

Bloop BOT.

EDIt for context. Advertisement has been taken down thanks mods. 

Edited by JKAY