Sign in to follow this  
Robert99

Can you love someone too much?

I feel that you can....i had a bf who said he loved me all the time..i personally got to a point where i wondered if i really loved him, and if he truly was feeling love or just infatuation. I think that you can love someone a lot, but too much? i dont really know about that....you could love them enough to push them away i guess...

If that was confusing you can always pm me and i will be happy to try and explain better :P:) 

Yes, It's probably called unconditional love but if it's just short term, it might fall under infatuation. People do crazy things in the name of love and some go too far such as hijacking airplanes to prove their love to a person.

No.

It's not how much you love. It's what you do with it.

I agree. Your actions ultimately are the most truthful method of displaying love. Love is not often proving to someone through extraordinary methods that you do adore, it's usually a constant observation of what's healthiest for you both.

And an ultimate decision, love or surrender to your own emotional selfishness time and time again until love withers into something else. That is not saying ignore your needs and focus only on your partner. Sometimes love is the exact opposite.

What is love? 

Baby don't hurt me

Don't hurt me

No more 

(Yea basically what Caleb said, define what you mean by love)

I feel like what/who you love most becomes your idol. We should love God most of all. As long as you love someone as much as you can, but still love God more, then it's not too much. Get my drift?