ComedyMusicHistory

Introvert or Extrovert?

Are you an introvert or extrovert?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

I'm in the poll starting mood. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I'm an introvert, but I like people. I like observing people in big groups of people, but I only feel comfortable sharing my thoughts on things in small groups (like four or five people at the most). I get sad if I don't see people, but I need time to myself. We will probably have a lot more introverts than extroverts on CTF.

I'm an ISFJ, so I'm a mega introvert. I love my alone time, but people tend to take that the wrong way. I love everyone that I'm close to and I like talking/spending time with them, but my alone time is much needed.

I'm clearly an introvert, and also have all of the social incompetencies which people mistakenly lump under "introversion."

My wife, on the other hand, used to think she was an introvert until we determined she's probably a shy, socially anxious extravert.

I'm inclined to say extrovert, if only because my job has pulled me out of my shell. Yeah, going with extrovert.

I am going to venture that I am an introvert who can act like an extravert in social situations. To be honest, if I did not think that having a good social personality was conductive to finding a mate, I would probably be withdrawn.

INTJ Introvert through and through. I prefer my alone time, I start to go crazy if I don't get some time just to think. The only thing in which I'll probably be called an extravert in is sports and other physical activities. As for social interact, you will probably have better luck with my dog.

INTJ Introvert through and through. I prefer my alone time, I start to go crazy if I don't get some time just to think. The only thing in which I'll probably be called an extravert in is sports and other physical activities. As for social interact, you will probably have better luck with my dog.

You kind of just described me, haha.

You kind of just described me, haha.

Great! Two introverts

You stand in that corner, I'll stand in this corner, and I'll have a boat load of fun!

Introverts Unite!

Into Groups! 

of One! 

I'm a social introvert. I like social activities, I'm not socially inept and I enjoy spending time with other people a lot. 

Buuuuuuut I need alone time to 'recharge'. I need to balance social activity with solo time, my own space etc. 

I'm definitely an introvert (typically test INFP in regards to MBTI stuff). I'm not great socially but I can do reasonably well especially if it's something with a purpose (see: work related). I can take charge of a situation when I need to, have no problem speaking in front of people,  can be a great host, and enjoy busy clubs/dance halls on occasion but when I'm stressed I turn into a hermit... which is never actually the best thing for me. 

Definite introvert. INFP personality type but I like people, I just don't like groups of them. Those are actually rather terrifying to me. I love my time alone and recharging and so I'm into very quiet things.

Introvert but yall need 2 remember Introvert means likes to be alone period so any1 who says they like small groups is extrovert just saying your welcome :D

Introvert but yall need 2 remember Introvert means likes to be alone period so any1 who says they like small groups is extrovert just saying your welcome :D

That's not how it works. Introversion does not simply mean "likes to be alone period."

As a self proclaimed expert on introversion, I must disagree. There are various preferences and degrees. For instance I much prefer large groups as there is less focus on the individual. My sister, another introvert, actually prefers small groups as there is less action going on around her.

And while I love my alone time, I would probably go crazy if I didn't have at least one other person (or dog) with me for the occasional talk. Your vision of an introvert is a hermit on a desert island, it doesn't work that way. 

Chat speak is against the rules.

Also, that isn't introversion at all.

I'm an introvert for sure, but that doesn't mean I'm fond of being alone. I still have friends that I hang out with often. I just need time by myself in between hanging out with people. It's how I "recharge".

I'm an introvert.

But also remember that there are ambiverts. They are in the middle of introvert and extrovert.

Ambivert.

Love entertaining people, get no energy from it.  I can be around my FRIENDS constantly. It's strangers that are draining. I find myself becoming irritable at parties when I know no one. But with my friends? It's like Pitbull "Party all night long."

Edited by Boogles

Ambivert; if I don't get my alone time, I go crazy. If I don't get to talk to people, I go crazy.