Sign in to follow this  
General_Stingray

Clothing Question

If she is comfortable wearing a bikini, what's wrong in it? You said you personally don't have any issues. What your conservative friends think is secondary. You don't have to bother about it. People do back bite about us even if we are perfect.

On 10/15/2016 at 5:12 PM, Amyt303 said:

Here is my perspective as a girl:

She isn't your wife so you can't tell her what to wear (not that you are trying to, you're being really fair about all this). I agree with the Bible verse Delores posted. Its better to be modest as a Christian. Not just because it might make boys lust, but because its more respectful to ourselves and to God. With all that said, just ask her. If you explain everything she should be reasonable :) Please update us!

@Amyt303 it's been ages since I've been on here, but the little requested update: the two parties that were involved in this (my now ex-girlfriend (though still a close friend of mine) and two of my other friends) seem to have a mutual shaky truce for the moment, with the basic note that the parents won't let their kids go with her to the beach. So I guess it's resolved that way--more peacefully honestly than I thought possible lol :D