Sign in to follow this  
Nova_Star

Please help me...Family Problems

Hey there,, i'm a young 13 year old girl and I've been having some family problems.

(Help from anyone would be great!)

My mom and dad have been struggling financially and have been fighting over it a lot lately. My family hast started drifting away a lot and i eel like it may be the work of the devil. My dad has changed the lock to his office and got a new key so no body can get in, and my mom did the same. I have two younger siblings (5 and 7) and i don't know how to protect them if my mom and dad completely separate.

My dad has been very stubborn, and i don't think he is thinking of how this is hurting my mom. She woke up crying this morning instead of angry.

She wants to do some kind of bankruptcy but my dad refuses to giver her his papers. 

Now i feel like I am the only one left to bring the family together. I have sacrificed my time in after school activities trying to find away to help my parents.

But the only thing i am worried about is if i am the right person to help bring people together, because i'm pretty broken myself.

Please help, i'm so confused and i don't want my younger siblings to have separated parents like i once had.

Thank you, god bless you for reading this :)

Seems like a pretty messy situation. I'll be praying for you

This is a gross situation. I've been there, I know it's hard.

Depending on your relationship with your family, you might be able to suggest marriage counseling. Its expensive though, so maybe its not the best idea. Or if there is a pastor in your church who deals with this sort of thing you could talk to them about it. See if maybe they can inconspicuously talk to your parents about it.

My best advice though, find someone that you can talk to about this problem. Open up from your perspective. Keeping a level head in these situations are always the key. When emotions flare, things just get worse.

I don't know what your denom is or even if you are Christian, but prayer offers piece of mind. To some praying is how they get through the day.

I know it's really a hard situaton but hang on for the Lord is watching and has a better plan for you and your family..........No situation is permanent......Always be hopeful and know the Lord has a better plan for you and your family....just keep praying and always know every single prayer you say is heard by the Lord.

On 5/14/2016 at 7:04 AM, Nova_Star said:

Hey there,, i'm a young 13 year old girl and I've been having some family problems.

(Help from anyone would be great!)

My mom and dad have been struggling financially and have been fighting over it a lot lately. My family hast started drifting away a lot and i eel like it may be the work of the devil. My dad has changed the lock to his office and got a new key so no body can get in, and my mom did the same. I have two younger siblings (5 and 7) and i don't know how to protect them if my mom and dad completely separate.

My dad has been very stubborn, and i don't think he is thinking of how this is hurting my mom. She woke up crying this morning instead of angry.

She wants to do some kind of bankruptcy but my dad refuses to giver her his papers. 

Now i feel like I am the only one left to bring the family together. I have sacrificed my time in after school activities trying to find away to help my parents.

But the only thing i am worried about is if i am the right person to help bring people together, because i'm pretty broken myself.

Please help, i'm so confused and i don't want my younger siblings to have separated parents like i once had.

Thank you, god bless you for reading this :)

I understand how you feel my family has been falling apart for forever, the best thing that has helped me and will help you is to continue to trust in God and stay strong, dont lose faith, always look to God (keep your eyes on him), When my family started falling apart i ran away from God and it didn't help, plz dont do the same. The most broken people are the strongest. God bless u

I understand how you feel my family has been falling apart for forever, the best thing that has helped me and will help you is to continue to trust in God and stay strong, dont lose faith, always look to God (keep your eyes on him), When my family started falling apart i ran away from God and it didn't help, plz dont do the same. The most broken people are the strongest. God bless u