Do you have things that you do that people always point out as being odd, unique, or just quirky?

Cause I do.

I wear sweaters all the time. I honestly have more sweaters than I do shirts. Cardigans, Zip-Ups, Pullovers, Purple, Red, Black, Space Print, Bandana Print, Weird Hipster Sayings, Souvenirs... just a ton of sweaters. And I wear them all. Work, Church, Military Events, Parties, just so many sweaters. I once had a woman at SeaWorld get mad at me for wearing a sweater in 100 degree heat (36-ish degress Celsius). I do it mostly because it's a security blanket for me. I honestly get a bit uncomfortable if I go without one for awhile. I even have a few that I only use to sleep in. I don't know why they comfort me so much either. I hate when people touch my arms, so it might have something to do with "protection" but I don't know. It's a quirk, I guess.

People also point out how much I sweep my hair out of my face. Even if it's not in my face.

The way I pronounce "February" and "Tomorrow" gets brought up whenever I say them. I pronounce them "feb-Rue-ary" as opposed to "Feb-you-ary" and "to-More-ow" as opposed to "to-Mar-ow". I don't know where I picked these up either. Like I said, quirks.

What are yours?

I don't think my sense of dress is in anyway abnormal but I do wear mismatched socks. I'm naturally a very fidgety person, always tapping my foot and changing position in a chair, which I don't think fits with my otherwise ghost-like persona. By ghost like I mean that I have the unfortunate habit of entering places and leaving them without anyone knowing I'm doing it. I'm the quintessential wallflower except when I'm not. My speech patterns are a bit odd. People tell me I talk like I'm speaking prose, not in a good way or a way that makes me sound intelligent, its just a way I have (I guess) of choosing words and pauses. 

I'm fairly unassuming until you get to know me and even then I don't know that I'm so much "quirky" as bizarrely (and maladapaptivly) reflective. I analyze peoples movements, mannerisms, quirks, energies, ways of doing things, with myself being my primary subject. But, that said, I'm pretty sure I'm wholly uninteresting. Maybe a bit too self-absorbed. 

In the middle of a conversation, I have the tendency to stand on one leg with the other leg against my calf for long periods of time. I don't know why I do, it just feels right. My family gets on to me all the time about, but I don't care. I also can't sit still, I have to adjust my legs all the time. With all my leg problems, I think I have slight RLS.

My speech still has some slight problems since childhood. It takes me forever to pronounce words like squirrel or plagiarism correctly, and I have the tendency to stammer those words. I also tend to use very little slang or odd adjectives when I talk, or type, for that matter.

I tend to have conversations with characters I have made up in my mind. Occasionally in public, if no one else is speaking to me.

XD

eh I always talk to myself :D

and I love violence and that type of thing 

and ask Delores and what not about the rest i forgot :P:D

I like birds. If a thing I need to buy has an insolent bird on it I am ecstatic. If a place I need to go is full of birds I am pleased. If there are spiky bits on the roofs or perches I have a horrified "but... BIRDS!" flash. Then sanity returns and I acquiesce that I equally hate birds as much I love them.

I had a phobia of owls, recurring dreams when I was a child. To cure myself of this I bought all the owl paraphernalia. Now I still feel twitchy around owls, but it's progress from freezing at the sight of one.

I grudgingly have a very small Georgian accent sometimes. It's not super noticeable. Ten+ years of exposure, I consider that inevitable.

I'm obsessed by self-improvement. Mindfulness, Christian living, prayer, organisation, productivity, efficiency, exercise, health, diet, meditation - you name it, I've probably got a notebook crammed with jottings on the subject. 

I spend a large amount of time researching slightly odd topics. Current flavour-of-the-month is secret societies and the global conspiracy. 

Low-key obsessed with perfecting the ultimate iTunes playlist, too.

I'm obsessed by self-improvement. Mindfulness, Christian living, prayer, organisation, productivity, efficiency, exercise, health, diet, meditation - you name it, I've probably got a notebook crammed with jottings on the subject. 

So, I'll admit I'm not very good at like actually implementing much of this stuff but I get this sooooo much. 

I tend to have conversations with characters I have made up in my mind. Occasionally in public, if no one else is speaking to me.

XD

My little sister does this and my brothers and I used to sneak up and jump into her conversation and she would get so mad xD

I frequently break into a strange accent that is not my own. It happens when I hear people using an accent and it happens subconsciously so I get quite embarrassed when they call me out on it. 

My little sister does this and my brothers and I used to sneak up and jump into her conversation and she would get so mad xD

I'd be startled but then I'd just laugh XD why not let someone else join in.