Sign in to follow this  
Everheal

Taiwan

Hello. I am new here. I am a Christian and I love to talk with people about life. I am a volunteer English teacher in Taiwan and I am studying religion and counseling. I have lots of friends but none really get me. Life can be tough for me and I needed a forum where I could anonymously post and talk about real life topics. Talk at me any time and feel free to ask any questions - I am an open (and very down-to-earth) person.

Hello. I am new here. I am a Christian and I love to talk with people about life. I am a volunteer English teacher in Taiwan and I am studying religion and counseling. I have lots of friends but none really get me. Life can be tough for me and I needed a forum where I could anonymously post and talk about real life topics. Talk at me any time and feel free to ask any questions - I am an open (and very down-to-earth) person.

welcome, wishing for you nice time :)

Hi! Welcome to CTF!

P.S. My cousin's husband of Taiwanese descent. 

Neato! Is he a nice guy? Most of the Taiwanese are so nice to me here ^^

我很好。 謝謝。 你呢

我也很好。但是,我只会读简体汉字。

Edited by Wesker

Neato! Is he a nice guy? Most of the Taiwanese are so nice to me here ^^

Yes, he seems very nice! I don't know him real well. I only see them about once a year, and he's pretty quiet. But he's very chill seeming. He and my cousin just had a baby girl, and they already have a two year old girl. He's a thoracic/throat surgeon. My cousin's a family practice doctor. She currently works at delivering babies at a hospital.

Hey there, and welcome! I would post something in Taiwanese but I'm not cool enough to know anything!!

Hey there, and welcome! I would post something in Taiwanese but I'm not cool enough to know anything!!

Hey you're still pretty cool too Cary :P