Sign in to follow this  
izzabella555

Freaking out, please help!

Okay, for those of you who saw my thread. If not please read it here:

http://www.christianteenforums.com/index.php?/topic/75525-i-dont-know-what-to-do/

Anyways, that guy, well I've been talking to him more, and I gave him my number because I said I wouldn't be using facebook much, to be honest I was just mad because he hasn't talked to me for a week, and we normally talk every day and we talk at church and he didn't even do that. But we started talking again on sunday, and then he said that he'd see me the next day which was yesterday for the church memorial day bbq. And so then I got there with my dad and sister, the guy was right there ready to help my dad take the grill off the truck. Which I was very thankful for (I didn't know he was going to do that) because my dad has a really bad back. And he also later helped him put it back in the truck, no other guy (There were a lot) helped him with putting it in the truck and taking it out. And so then he went back and sat on the pavilian wall thing, and I was just standing there and we didn't say hi or anything yet. And so, then my friend, sister and I decided to go walk to get some drinks, and suddenly I get a text while walking out of the pavilian so it was just a few feet from him. And he said "Well don't you look nice today... :)" He has never complimented me straight out before. So that was the first text he sent and I had to ask if it was him cuz I didn't save his number or anything because he didn't officially give it to me. So anyways we were texting then, and then a while later, the first things he actually says to me at the party, was why I was on my phone, I was giving it to my dad and my mom was on the phone. 

And so then time went by and we didn't talk, I sat down to eat a brownie, and then he sat down across from me, and he said now that he isn't chasing his kid around (That's just what he calls him) he can now socialize.  His mother and sister were there to help watch him etc. And he watched him most of the time except for the about 15 minutes we sat and talked. And then after the party I thought he was leaving, and I said "Fine don't say bye" in a text (He has said this to me when I'm leaving church after we are talking I get up and he says this so I thought it'd be funny) I come around the corner after using the bathroom and a while has passed, I saw him and I said hi and then go straight to my friend and facepalmed. He thankfully didn't see the text right there, but we were going to walk around the park (We did this about 3 times) and we walked by his car and he was actually leaving and he said my name like 3 times to get my attention (I'm hard of hearing) and then my friend said bye and he just kept calling my name and in a way ignored her, he then said bye to me. (Because of the text lol he saw it right then) then I said bye and then he left. A while later we are still at the park and my sister, and two of her friends and my friend were all playing truth or dare. I wasn't in on it. I was texting the guy saying I don't want to play truth or dare because I know the question that'll be asked is who I like and I'm not answering it.

He said, "Cuz it's me" and I asked "What makes you think that?" he said I unknowingly gave hints to it. And so I changed the subject and asked how his night has been going he said "Not bad, so am I right?" so I told him yes, and he said, "Told ya" and I said ok, and then he said he knew for over a month. Or he suspected anyways. And then my friend was dropping me off and she started messaging him. So he text me and said it was weird that she started messaging him. I told my friend that I wasn't going to ask if he liked me, because now that he knows I like him, it didn't matter to me if I knew or not. And so then my friend was talking to him and she was saying how we walked around the park. Keep in mind each time we did I told him, because I didn't tell my sister or dad so I asked him to tell them if they asked where I was. And then he said "I know I SAW!" he didn't do caps, but I mean, he SAW us walking around, he didn't HEAR from me telling him. He saw.

Now I'm confused because I feel like I made the first move in a way, and now if he ends up liking me I won't know if it's Gods will or if it's happening because I made it happen, please help me, I don't know what to do now! My friend wants to ask him if he likes me, but I told her not to tell me. Because I don't want to know. I would rather he tell me.

Now I'm confused because I feel like I made the first move in a way, and now if he ends up liking me I won't know if it's Gods will or if it's happening because I made it happen, please help me, I don't know what to do now! My friend wants to ask him if he likes me, but I told her not to tell me. Because I don't want to know. I would rather he tell me.

On one hand, I don't know that you need to ask him straight out if he likes you but, on the other the idea that your not gonna be able to discern God's will because you*might* have made the first move is ridiculous. 

Calm down. Quit analyzing. Let things happen. 

Edit: I would tell your friend to quit badgering him though. Sounds like it might be making him uncomfortable. 

Edited by Marley

Calm down calm down calm down.

He seems to like you. You seem to like him. Chill out, relax, take it slow, and see where it goes. Have fun.

Calm down calm down calm down.

He seems to like you. You seem to like him. Chill out, relax, take it slow, and see where it goes. Have fun.

You really think he likes me? He hasn't told me, but I guess it's all so new to me, and In the new year I never thought this would happen, and I guess I'm just nervous to have it happen.

You really think he likes me? He hasn't told me, but I guess it's all so new to me, and In the new year I never thought this would happen, and I guess I'm just nervous to have it happen.

He's certainly being flirty.

He's certainly being flirty.

That's what I was thinking, when my friend told me that he SAW us walking around, not heard. She read it with me still in the car and she said "Wait. he said he SAW us walking around" I'm like wait, he SAW us! That means he was looking around for me, saw me and was staring at me enough to realize it was me etc. And he has said plenty of things etc for me to make me think he likes me.

But he has told me a few months ago, that he doesn't want to date a Christian girl just yet, because he is still used to worldy relationships. And, this was in the time frame that he believed I liked him. And if he didn't tell me he likes me, when he does, there has to be a reason, meaning he is probably waiting until he believes he could be a good Christian guy for me or something. So I'm just going to wait and see what God does with this.

I just hope I can go back to normal with him and talk like normal.