Sign in to follow this  
Eneyla

I don't know, how believe?

Hi.

I know that it's stupid but I can't, no, I don't know how believe. I tried a few time but I can't. I don't know why. I just can't. When I try, I feel that I'm stupid and that It's pointless. My family isn't believers so much. But I want understand what people see in belief. I feel that it may be truth but... I don't know what I should do that I understand it. 
I've got hope that you understand what I wanted say. 
I apologize for my mistakes but I don't know english very well.
(May this stupid but I afraid writting about my... problem on the polish forum. I don't know whether is polish teen Christian forum but I think that isn't. And I haven't good memories with teens so I thought that I write here.)

Hey there :) I go by Jazzy.

Are you struggling to believe in anything? Do you want to believe? Do you have questions about the faith? I am willing to work with you. <3

I struggling to believe but I don't know how. I don't understand it. I'd want to believe, I'd want to feel this. I don't know what I should doing. 

If you haven't read any scripture, reading a Bible would help. The first four books of the new testament detail what Jesus did in his ministry and that is very helpful for a new believer. They were the first books I read when I began reading the Bible at a young age. I don't know if your family is willing to do this for you (and it can be intimidating), and maybe you have your own car, but if you really want to talk with someone about this face-to-face, maybe going to a church service and talking to a pastor about this would help you find the courage to pursue faith in God. I think that almost every Christian, if not every one, has doubted God at some point in time. But He is there for you, He is there now, He was there before you even gave your first thought to Him. His love is open to you always. I hope you find a solution. <3

If any of this was hard for you to understand, private message me and I can reword some stuff for you.