Sign in to follow this  
obi

Teenage sex, parents and God

Hi all, don't know if this is appropriate or goes against any rules, but i'd like to draw attention to a book on amazon that is free to download if you have a kindle subscription with them.

amazon.com/dp/B01J499MGA

I think it is something all teens and especially parents should read. I think teens should not be forced to have secret sex. It should be open.

51xSUgXh7VL.jpg

Well, while I agree there should not be secret sex, sex before marriage damages the purity within sex that God intended. I would suggest parents and teens discussing that sex, while desired, is much more honorable and appreciated when given to the right person and not just given to anyone. Sex is meant to be a special unity between two married people, not between two teens looking for sinful pleasures.

I don't think this really counts as advertising, its just using a book to support your point, so I think you are not breaking any rules. I don't agree with you point though. Jazzy said my opinion pretty well.

While I'm not really opposed to premarital sex, nor am I necessarily in favour of it; as this book seems to suggest...

eh... it's, fine to gather opinions on each side of the spectrum of an issue... just so long as you don't take it as the last and final word. 

Whether your book reference is against the rules or not, promoting premarital sex is against rule 8 and Scripture. This thread is closed.