Will/do you watch the Olympics?

Will you watch the Olympics?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch the 2016 Olympics?

• Yes, lots of it
    • Yes, some of it
    • Maybe
    • No

So... will you watch the Olympics in Rio?

I won't because I don't really care to be honest. 

I love the Olympics. I would love to watch them, but I don't have a lot of time to.

My main question is, why Rio? Rio is not completely able to host the Olympic Games.

Yes, some of it. The portion they have at night on Prime Time on NBC. Which is literally the only time I watch cable TV (any other TV I watch is on DVD). I haven't had a chance as I've been busy. I wish I could have seen the Opening Ceremony, but maybe they have bits of it on YouTube. I missed the Opening Ceremony to the 2014 Sochi Olympics. So I guess I've evenly missed Opening Ceremonies. I'm not interested in sports, but it just seems like something you do since you only get the chance every two/four years. 

I'll watch a lot of them. My family are individually interested in various different sports, and we're all interested in things like athletics, so the coverage tends to be on in the background a lot even if we're not paying huge amounts of attention to it. 

I'd like to watch the equestrian events but I don't have cable. Maybe I'll find em later and watch em. idk. 

Maybe at work. I don't have cable or anything at home. 

Sometimes when I have nothing else to do. I don't really set out a time of the day or choose a specific sport to watch, I just watch whatever is on the TV at the moment.