Sign in to follow this  
Dc♡Jesus

Two things Im just a little worried over

One: I used to feel Gods presence around me, it never left and Id felt it ever since I was small...so I didnt even notice it. Until recently, it somehow vanished. I long for it to come back its an absolutely amazing feeling. I really miss it. What do I do? Ive been reading my Bible and praying about it lots and sometimes I get that feeling...but I want to walk close to God in everything. ALL THE TIME

The second thing:

I dont know what Gods will for my life is. How does He want to use me? Im now going tp be writing my grade 11 exams so its time to start thinking about that. I want to help both people and animals in hard situations. I want to be at the front lines serving. But other than that I dont know

Hey there, and many apologies for the delay in a response!  Let me ask you a few questions in response to your first question. Are you beyond a shadow of a doubt sure that you are a Christian? Have you started doing something (sin) that could possibly have effected that relationship negatively?  The truth is, we're not always going to be "on fire" for Christ no matter how much you claim to love Jesus. We're sinful creatures at the end of the day and we make mistakes and are selfish! I want to challenge you to examine your life and see if there's anything in it that is getting in the way of your relationship!

You can seek God's will for your life through prayer and seeking His Word.  That's a question that a lot of people have... "what am I here on this earth for? What's my purpose?" It sounds like you might have a few ideas on where God wants to use you. Helping people/animals is something that can bring glory to His name. Pray specifically for God to reveal His plan to you and then look for opportunities.  You can seek God's will through the Bible, praying, opportunities given to you, guidance from other Christians, and even the desires that God has placed within you!  Trust me, helping people/animals in hard situations is not something that comes from the devil!