Does God hate me

scarlettdelta2386

Lately it seems like God thinks I'm a bad person because my family is suffering from a bad crop year, low milk prices,  and maybe God wants me to suffer because he gave me Autism, bad eyes, an ugly face, braces, and worst of all Who I am makes people hate me and I think God loves watching people call me a retard even though I get straight A's.   I just want to not suffer anymore,  If God won't help me Please I need someone to talk to.  

God only loves, not hates.

When things are bad I think we tend to blame God for the cause naturally, but in reality it is Satan trying to drift us away from God. sadly the walk of faith is never easy and Jesus wants us to bear our crosses. When you think of the bad happening, remember that evil is not a creation, it is simply the absence of good. And a lack of good only comes from Satan, so take this as Satan's temptation and turn closer to God.

If you need to talk I'm here to listen.

Hate is the opposite of love, and we hear form the Bible over and over how God is love. So no, God doesn't hate you, rather He is passionately in love with you, and longs to spend more time with you because of that love. There's so many people here that would love to talk with you, you just simply have to say so and initiate conversation 

Lately it seems like God thinks I'm a bad person because my family is suffering from a bad crop year, low milk prices,  and maybe God wants me to suffer because he gave me Autism, bad eyes, an ugly face, braces, and worst of all Who I am makes people hate me and I think God loves watching people call me a retard even though I get straight A's.   I just want to not suffer anymore,  If God won't help me Please I need someone to talk to.

Entitys of the Christian religion wouldn't bother hating a single human.

Humans hate you, maybe. Gods don't care.

Sounds like you just need to calm down about the opinions of other people.

• 2 weeks later...

But why have things gone wrong almost all my life?  I just can't see how God loves me if I'm suffering.

That is the question half the Bible is written about. According to Scripture, people can suffer despite God's love for them. Read Job, and Lamentations, and Ecclesiastes, and the Psalms. They all grapple with, "Why do I suffer if God loves me?" And then look to Christ. God loves no one more than His own Son, but He sent His own Son to suffer and die on a cross. If He will let such a thing happen to even His beloved Son, surely He can also let us suffer while nonetheless loving us.

But why have things gone wrong almost all my life?  I just can't see how God loves me if I'm suffering.

The lifelong question of faith. "Why does God allow suffering?"

there is a few reasons God actually permits suffering.

For one, it reminds us we are contingent beings, per say, He created us. We are dependent upon him.

If we did not have suffering, how would we know the beautiful feeling of happiness?  To feel pleasure, we sadly also have to know pain.

Also think as a child, if you do something wrong, you face a consequence. In the same way, with sin, we have consequences. "Consequences" does not explain all suffering but there is often times we commit a sin and we have some sort of suffering after because we did something wrong and were punished.

This last concept you probably have to be Catholic as I am, to understand. XD

If we accept our sufferings and bear our crosses as Jesus did, we can offer these sufferings up as reparation for our sins. Even though all our sins are forgiven, there is still a "stain" on our souls we have to work to clean off. Accepting sufferings can help us do this. We can also offer sufferings for the souls in Purgatory, who are working to cleanse their stains so they can finally enter Heaven clean.

And please remember, "evil" is simply the absence of good. It is not a "Thing". God did not create evil. Satan USES evil existing to his advantage. That doubt you feel right now? That is satan using pain as an advantage over your soul. Fight him off!