BibleScholar2323

Where is the answers to our unseen future dispite our mess

we people have a tendency of going through situations and issues but we ask this question a lot. Where is the answers right now? God is not answering anymore! when i go to my pastor he give me the same word/prophecy. I need a right now answer to get me through today and to see tomorrow. I heard someone ask as well. Where is my breaking point in all this. I need a natural answer.
i called that

#SpirituallyConfused

Edited by BibleScholar2323

16 hours ago, BibleScholar2323 said:

we people have a tendency of going through situations and issues but we ask this question alot where is the answers right now god is not answering anymore when i go to my pastor he give me the same word/prophecy. I need a right now answer to get me through today and to see tomorrow. I heard someone ask as well where is my breaking point in all this. I need a natural answer a natural answer.
i called that

#SpirituallyConfused

Please don't take this offensively, but please clean up your grammar and punctuation, I had to read this like three times to get the point you were trying to communicate, it doesn't need to be perfect, just try to make it clearer. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've gathered, it seems that you're going through some hard things and have questions which you're not finding answers for. My main advice is to pray and read the Bible, pastors are great, and usually commissioned by God, but they're just human, you still need to take your concerns to God. Then just try spending some time somewhere quiet being still before God and listening for anything from Him. Don't expect the clouds parting in holy light and angles playing trumpets as Jesus descends from the clouds; just be patient and listen for that still small voice. Also find people you trust that you can talk to, if they are wise and Godly then take their advice, but if their words disagree with God's word, then drop it right away.