Sin has literally controlled my life since I was about 15 years old. I'm 26 now. I've had visions of hell. Seen many different things. Never visioned heaven or anything good for that matter. I know their is a heaven though. I think God was just warning me of this place and also to warn others about it. I already accepted Jesus Christ into my heart and life when I was younger, but sin just has its ways of trapping me. So now after all the sexual immorality, lies, lust, adultery "I guess we can say", I feel like I'm just doomed. I know the Devil is a liar, but I feel like when it's my time to go, that I will have to give an account for all of my sins and I'm sure it would be so displeasing to God that how can he ever forgive me for everything? I know he forgives all sins but if we keep constantly doing these sins even though we feel horrible about it afterwards, I feel like from the time now to when it's my time to go, that sin will always be around haunting me. I feel like me and God are so distant. Feels lonely and I feel lost. I just wish there was some hope that God hears my prayers as a sinner that still believes in God "the father" and his son "Jesus Christ". Tommorow is never promised so I want to make the turn around now but just don't know where to start. Does God even know that I worry about this and think of him daily, regardless of what I do? The thought of having my name being blot out of the lambs book of life is EXTREMELY TERRIFYING and is eating at me daily. I try asking God for some guidance but I feel like I have already done enough wrong doings for him to answer my prayers. Like I said before though, the Vision that God gave me when I was younger has been eating at me as well for the longest time now. Can anyone shed some light on what you think I should do? Thank you and GOD bless you. 

3 hours ago, Usurfchris said:

Sin has literally controlled my life since I was about 15 years old. I'm 26 now. I've had visions of hell. Seen many different things. Never visioned heaven or anything good for that matter. I know their is a heaven though. I think God was just warning me of this place and also to warn others about it. I already accepted Jesus Christ into my heart and life when I was younger, but sin just has its ways of trapping me. So now after all the sexual immorality, lies, lust, adultery "I guess we can say", I feel like I'm just doomed. I know the Devil is a liar, but I feel like when it's my time to go, that I will have to give an account for all of my sins and I'm sure it would be so displeasing to God that how can he ever forgive me for everything? I know he forgives all sins but if we keep constantly doing these sins even though we feel horrible about it afterwards, I feel like from the time now to when it's my time to go, that sin will always be around haunting me. I feel like me and God are so distant. Feels lonely and I feel lost. I just wish there was some hope that God hears my prayers as a sinner that still believes in God "the father" and his son "Jesus Christ". Tommorow is never promised so I want to make the turn around now but just don't know where to start. Does God even know that I worry about this and think of him daily, regardless of what I do? The thought of having my name being blot out of the lambs book of life is EXTREMELY TERRIFYING and is eating at me daily. I try asking God for some guidance but I feel like I have already done enough wrong doings for him to answer my prayers. Like I said before though, the Vision that God gave me when I was younger has been eating at me as well for the longest time now. Can anyone shed some light on what you think I should do? Thank you and GOD bless you. 

i know the feeling i believe them dream start coming when you know better because i am 15 and knows the word off the back of my hand but i had the same dream the world was ending i was getting chased by fire and it was to late to repent i knew where my destination was then i woke up them dream goes to you first make sure you are walking in righteousness make sure you are living what you suppose to before you go out and tell anybody about the goodness of Jesus because the Gospel is nothing to play with because god is coming to church first when judgement day comes. That good even though you have those dreams you still keep God in your mind i am COGIC denomination we call that HELL-SCARED we all should be hell scared that's not a place you want to go. God will never leave nor forsaken thee no matter how bad the situation is God is right there but he waiting on you to give it in his hands to deal with he is waiting on you to make up in your mind that you putting all your problems on him and let him work them out we have a tendency of handling these situations on our own but we are here to glorify god honor god praise god as well when the devil came to talk Jesus into coming to serve he said no i rebuke thee we are here for the lord our god. the devil will flee but you got to have the faith and know without a shadow of doubt that Jesus will fix the issue . It sounds like you have no faith no hope but you need the fruit of the spirit to fight these spiritual wars. My cogic holy convocation theme was fighting for salvation and righteousness.When you read the bible because its your guidance through this life as well its not there to scare you its there to tell you what you need to get in them gates. It might be terrifying but that's the things Jesus already new the things the devil was gone tempt us with so if Jesus came through it so can you. And its funny that Jesus had all that power he could do anything but he did not use the power he had he use his natural power and sometimes his supernatural but he used his natural power the majority of the time and you know what them natural powers fasting,praying,preaching the gospel,keeping his faith and using it,having love he used all those and some more.

Letting go of the guilt of sin is hard but God calls us to do it. 

First, if sin really does have a hold on your life, I challenge you to work in baby steps to fix it and offer those baby steps up to God. For example, if your issue was say swearing start your day with a simple "Ok God, I'm going to try really hard not to swear today and offer it up to you, give me your strength so I can succeed." Itty bitty baby steps, bite size pieces. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is the habit of righteousness. I feel like you're trying to tackle everything at once with your "I don't even know where to start". And I say to that, pick one little manageable thing that you want to work on and do that. And after you feel good with that, pick another thing ectera ectera. 

Secondly, build up the good and in more areas than just spiritual. I could be wrong, but what I'm reading inbetween the lines here is that you really don't like yourself very much. I'd encourage you to build yourself up in both faith and other ways to make yourself feel better. Practice talking positively to yourself, work on a new hobby, set time aside to read scripture. Whatever it is to build yourself up. You are God's beloved child but actually activlely building yourself up will help you more than just reading a bible verse on hell over and over again.... which leads to the last thing. 

Quit focusing on hell. Quit focusing on having to read your sins to God or whatever. Quit focusing on the negative. You seem to be peseverating on how unworthy you are and, whether or not it's true (I don't think it's true), getting sucked into the negative isn't going to help you and as much as you can help it try not to give into scrupulosity (which is basically when OCD like tendencies meet religion). If you feel yourself getting caught up thinking about hell or the negative, I want you to do something that's gonna seem sort of weird. First, I want you to acknowledge that thought and that true or not true it is not a useful thought. Second, I want you to imagine a lock box. Third, I want you to imagine putting that thought into the lock box. And fourth, I want you to move forward. And if you have to visit the box now and then that's ok, but LIMIT it. Schedule times you can go into your worry box.... This is legit I swear, I'm a psychologist...... granted I basically only counsel elementary school kids but eh. ;) 

And if you need any help feel free to PM me or whatnot. 

Visions of hell huh?, I've never had this myself but it seems to me that you are still near temptations and are slowly becoming weaker and more prone to the devil taking over your life and mind, (as you've clearly said) But what I think that dream is showing you is that there is still something that is making you have these visions/dreams and you need to get onto the right path once you have figured out everything else first, I do believe there's a saying "God helps them who help themselves", I think that there is something that you're missing, the devil might have a hold on you or maybe God is telling you that there is still something you've missed, look at your life, look at yourself because I know that no matter how much you go to church and accept Jesus Christ into your heart things can still become worse and there can always be a hold on you from the devil, sort out yourself first before you ask god for help, god is limited to what he can do but you have your free will on your side so use that to your advantage, analyse your life and figure a way out.

On 10/9/2016 at 5:59 PM, VisionaryHeathen said:

Visions of hell huh?, I've never had this myself but it seems to me that you are still near temptations and are slowly becoming weaker and more prone to the devil taking over your life and mind, (as you've clearly said) But what I think that dream is showing you is that there is still something that is making you have these visions/dreams and you need to get onto the right path once you have figured out everything else first, I do believe there's a saying "God helps them who help themselves", I think that there is something that you're missing, the devil might have a hold on you or maybe God is telling you that there is still something you've missed, look at your life, look at yourself because I know that no matter how much you go to church and accept Jesus Christ into your heart things can still become worse and there can always be a hold on you from the devil, sort out yourself first before you ask god for help, god is limited to what he can do but you have your free will on your side so use that to your advantage, analyse your life and figure a way out.

AMEN!

What? No.  No. No. 

Say your car needs new tires really bad. The treads are worn, your gas is sucking hardcore and you keep having to seal them. Are you going to try to remove the tires yourself, you  who can't tell the difference between a screwdriver and a socket wrench? Oh no, you consult the owner's manual, the Internet or your local mechanic.

and when it comes to your spiritual life, you ask God for help. You don't just try to "Dr. Phil" yourself, self-analyze, self-medicate, no.  BAD IDEA.You go to God, and you keep going to God until you learn what triggers the sin and what helps you manage the feelings of temptation. You journal out your thoughts, feelings, temptations, you pray about what you're struggling with and you only think about the sin in the context of resolving it. In the process, you train your brain to move on, your spiritual life develops, you become a better person, all because you ask for God's help. 

Yes, Satan can get a hold of you at any time, but he can only keep you if you listen to him. Once you melt into God's embrace, Satan's grip is gone. 

And God has NO LIMIT. He literally said "Hey, stars, universe, everything, exist." and then it happened. BECAUSE HE SAID SO. He told us humans to be and then we were.  There is absolutely no limit to His power. Anyone who tells you otherwise is extremely mis-informed.  

On 02/12/2016 at 4:51 AM, Boogles said:

What? No.  No. No. 

Say your car needs new tires really bad. The treads are worn, your gas is sucking hardcore and you keep having to seal them. Are you going to try to remove the tires yourself, you  who can't tell the difference between a screwdriver and a socket wrench? Oh no, you consult the owner's manual, the Internet or your local mechanic.

and when it comes to your spiritual life, you ask God for help. You don't just try to "Dr. Phil" yourself, self-analyze, self-medicate, no.  BAD IDEA.You go to God, and you keep going to God until you learn what triggers the sin and what helps you manage the feelings of temptation. You journal out your thoughts, feelings, temptations, you pray about what you're struggling with and you only think about the sin in the context of resolving it. In the process, you train your brain to move on, your spiritual life develops, you become a better person, all because you ask for God's help. 

Yes, Satan can get a hold of you at any time, but he can only keep you if you listen to him. Once you melt into God's embrace, Satan's grip is gone. 

And God has NO LIMIT. He literally said "Hey, stars, universe, everything, exist." and then it happened. BECAUSE HE SAID SO. He told us humans to be and then we were.  There is absolutely no limit to His power. Anyone who tells you otherwise is extremely mis-informed.  

And God has NO LIMIT. He literally said "Hey, stars, universe, everything, exist." and then it happened. BECAUSE HE SAID SO.

Hmm, you might want to reconsider something there, I do believe that there is a quote "if you are all good then you cannot be all powerfull and if you are all powerful then you cannot be all good", just because someone can be perfect and can do anything doesn't mean that there aren't any limitations, and it concernes me that you don't take one thing into consideration, about the whole "BAD IDEA" concept, where did god have his idea's to create the universe?, there was nothing, supposedly there was something that gave god the idea's to create or did he rely on himself?, you think about that for a second, come back to me when you have actually got a reasonable conclusion, because here's the thing, human's aren't perfect which gives god purpose, I do not need a god and even when I needed him most he just ignored me no matter how much I prayed, so I just gave up and relied on myself more than anyone else from then on, best decision I ever made, because when you know yourself and pull through everything by yourself, you have become a better and stronger person than you were ever before, don't always turn to the creator if you are capable of doing the right thing by yourself, satan and his demons are ony a concept in most cases, I still have visions sometimes but nothing bad has happened to me so it's probably my over reactive imagination, well I am half mad anyway :)

On 10/3/2016 at 2:29 AM, Usurfchris said:

what id like to point out is this: you have to be aware of how sneaky the devil is, it is possible that the devil is trying to get you into a state of depression and despair. always remember that God forgives ALL and i mean ALL. if you truly feel sorry and ask god to forgive you, then your sins WILL be forgiven, if god didn't forgive ALL of your sins, then how would ANYbody get to heaven? if God kept track, not even the saints would make it.  

so be assured that as long as you ask, TRULY ask, and by your post i think you do then your sins will be forgiven and washed away as if they where never there.

I think your right. Its just a weird time in my life right now and you know whats funny. My mothers old friend who is a paster in the christian church sent me a message with a vision she had of me. It was very powerful. A voice told her many things like i would reach people like the poor, the drug addicts, ect, and help bring many people that are hard to reach back to God. It gets better, but its a novel. I think when the devil knows someone like that is on the verge of a breakthrough and getting ready to do Gods will, then the devil will pull out his best tricks in the book to detour me astray. With God, i can do all things. I am actually wanting to write a book about my visions and dreams. Doing that now. I have had 11 experiences already. Crazy right? This is happening for a reason and i need to trust God to take the wheel. It still is very scary to have to give an account for all of these things in my life. God knows my heart. So ill hold on to that and have faith that i will never be jotted out of the lambs book of life. I just get confused because you know where it talks about how adulters and this and that wont make it into heaven? Well i feel like its too easy to look at another person and lust you know. Not that i want to but it was my old habits. Now im trying to change it. The devil knows that so he is pulling out his best tricks. I just have to put on the shield of God and continue the fight. Because i will always know that God knows my heart truley. Theres no way i feel really bad and think about my sins and it not nean anything. Then again, i must take that next step. Maybe God is waiting for me to do that. So i shall. See you in Heaven")! Im sure we will have this chat but in a thankful sense:) haha. God bless you. Pray for me. I will do the same.