Sign in to follow this  
kennypraise

Teens basic need for Success.

if you must succeed as a teen, your number one requirement is GOD. Anything you do outside God as a teen is a failure. Put God in your life first and watch out the outcome.

For me, to put God first is obviously an innate reaction and I would do so without question. But to do anything outside of God? That is also basic human functioning. We have our own goals, aside from the ones God sets us. We can put Him first, but he wants us to regard ourselves also. My school is not a religious one. I attend it, I study hard, I get the grades I want and that isn't a failure. That is just one example out of many. n

God is looking out for us, he doesn't automatically put harm in front of those who are lost. He does not put failure into things which do not regard him. He cares for us and wishes to see us thrive. You can't expect Him to do the work for you, you must also try yourself. "Watching for the outcome" is not what is going yo bring you success, hard work and perseverance is.

Edited by Music_girl

Studying, friends, family and support is my key of my successful life, because without them I would be nothing and they inspire me, show me, tell me things i need to be and do, God gave me my family and friends and the opportunity to have an education, I do not need to rely on god for success but I will always have my friends and family to help me, when you find happiness you find success because when I was depressed I just didn't want to study or go anywhere in life, I have type 1 diabetes and hormones which basically means I have very little control sometimes, to me that felt like hell and who helped me was myself mostly, God was there for some of it but for the most of it I figured my own way out and now I have a gf, friends and a mother and father that support me still, so the key to success is to be happy and to make sure everything you do has stability, once you have this everything will be better.