inspired words

It's wrong for a women to cut hair hair

In my opinion i some what agree with this... women shouldn't cut their hair short But women has the right to take care of their hair.

The argument that guy keep yelling made no biblical sense. Hair is supposed to representative of the crown of thorns? I don't see the connection. While I don't like women who have male-style haircuts, I don't see the problem Biblically with a women cutting her hair.

16 hours ago, PlasmaHam said:

The argument that guy keep yelling made no biblical sense. Hair is supposed to representative of the crown of thorns? I don't see the connection. While I don't like women who have male-style haircuts, I don't see the problem Biblically with a women cutting her hair.

i agree, i mean i don't like when women have men style haircut but women has the right to take care of their hair. me last year i had to cut my hair bc my hair was kind of bad. so i has to cut alot of my hair off.

On 10/20/2016 at 10:21 PM, Michi said:

i agree, i mean i don't like when women have men style haircut but women has the right to take care of their hair. me last year i had to cut my hair bc my hair was kind of bad. so i has to cut alot of my hair off.

there shouldn't even be a label for "men style haircuts". hair is hair. women are allowed to cut their hair as short as they want -- it's just a matter of hygiene and doing what makes them feel better about themselves. if having their hair short makes them like themselves more, then why should anyone bother to tell them different? women should be allowed to do what they want.

Edited by lonelyhands

21 hours ago, lonelyhands said:

there shouldn't even be a label for "men style haircuts". hair is hair. women are allowed to cut their hair as short as they want -- it's just a matter of hygiene and doing what makes them feel better about themselves. if having their hair short makes them like themselves more, then why should anyone bother to tell them different? women should be allowed to do what they want.

Why should it be about what makes someone feel better about themselves? Nothing should be all about ourselves.

51 minutes ago, Nicene Nerd said:

Why should it be about what makes someone feel better about themselves? Nothing should be all about ourselves.

I think something as simple as haircuts can, in fact, be solely about personal preference.

16 hours ago, Synod said:

I think something as simple as haircuts can, in fact, be solely about personal preference.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not convinced anything can be so straightfoward.