I just found out what to be for halloween....me because my looks are scary even when i put makeup an

scarlettdelta2386

The really long title says it all. I'm scaring people away from me because of my looks.  that is why I don't have a boyfriend.   I am too ugly because of my glasses and braces hair and clumsiness even though m name is hannah which means grace, doesn't mean i am graceful  physically.  have you ever heard or seen the video die a happy man by thomas rhett?  that song makes me cry when it plays on the radio or i see the music video.  I just want to go to the future and find my "Thomas Rhett"  

Not trying to sound salty, but you didn't read the replies to that other thread you posted yet, didja? About 5 of us. myself included, explained the boyfriend dealio. Your looks, braces, perceived clumsiness, whatever dissatisfaction you have with yourself HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP STATUS. NO. THING. No correlation, zip, zilch none.

You're a teenager. Teenagers by default are clumsier. You're morphing from child to adult. It's awkward and takes some getting used to.

Braces mean you will have straight teeth in the next coming years. Straight teeth are a win.

Unless you have ugly glasses, glasses shouldn't be boy repellent. They aren't in my case. Not at all. I'm not in a relationship, but I get hit on at work and garner quite the number of likes on Facebook profile picture updates. Contacts when you're older are most likely an option too. 

Wanna be more graceful?  Take up dance lessons, Zumba, something. Working on your large motor skills will help, not only with clumsiness, but with confidence, which is something you need.

You know what a lot of guys like? Confidence. Not that c0cky junk, but true self-confidence that comes from knowing WHO made you and also from a healthy dose self-love and self-appreciation. As long as you hate yourself so much, you're going to be lonely. You're not going to attract that man you want because you just eke out this aura of negativity.  That's what's "scaring" people away. Not your looks, it's your crummy attitude, your constant self-depreciation and  "Debbie Downer"/ "Oh no one loves me wahh!" outlook on life.  Also, speaking from experience,  crushes don't make that sucky attitude go away. It'll follow you until you deal with it.

Learn to love you. Also, stop listening to love songs. Turn off the radio, it's for your own good.  

For Halloween, you can't go wrong with those stupid rubber horse masks. 

Edited by Boogles

The way you look is how you look, you can't ask for any other face or body because its there and you have to learn to accept it. Hope that part didn't sound rude.

How do you expect someone to like you if you see yourself as ugly? 

I sometimes don't always appreciate how I look but its all in how you look at it. When i look in the mirror and see the good things about myself,i feel better. I look at myself as pretty. PLus for boys its really all about being yourself, and when you are, some guy will see that beauty that comes from the inside.

and girls can wear glasses and have braces and still  get a boyfriend, don't worry about it :)

Edited by MandySCOtt