Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mirka_15

I have clinical depression... please pray for me to get better

Recommended Posts


On 1/3/2017 at 4:40 AM, VisionaryHeathen said:

Why are you depressed firstly?, here's the thing, prayer doesn't always work, but maybe people can help you out eh?

I'd like to give a fair respect here.

Depression does not always come with a known reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/01/2017 at 11:04 PM, Jesusismyticket said:

I'd like to give a fair respect here.

Depression does not always come with a known reason

Well most of the time it does, depression is a consumption which can be escaped from.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, VisionaryHeathen said:

Well most of the time it does, depression is a consumption which can be escaped from.

 

I hate to break it to you but that is not always the case. There is a difference between emotionally depressed like sadness and actual diagnosed depression which often involves an imbalance and lack of serotonin in the brain. There is some people with happy lives who suffer from depression. There is people who go through traumatic events and develop depression, but even so, I wouldn't exactly say that is easy to escape from. You speak like someone can just snap out of depression and it isn't so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/01/2017 at 2:20 AM, Jesusismyticket said:

I hate to break it to you but that is not always the case. There is a difference between emotionally depressed like sadness and actual diagnosed depression which often involves an imbalance and lack of serotonin in the brain. There is some people with happy lives who suffer from depression. There is people who go through traumatic events and develop depression, but even so, I wouldn't exactly say that is easy to escape from. You speak like someone can just snap out of depression and it isn't so.

Honestly that sounds more like an excuse to dwell on something you cannot escape from, the point i'm making here is this person just want's attention, I have spokden to many with bipolar and have suffered with depression for years, I still do myself actually and I find happiness in helping others by giving them another perspective and for the majority of the time it works, I have been close to suicide more times than I can count but I still carry on with the simple factor that is there are always others out there who can give me another reason to live, so much to explore and maybe by the end of it all, once I have done everything and I am still sad or depressed then i suppose i'll just die, i'm not going to live as long anyway due to my diabetes and bipolar, but I ws at a point where it became so bad that it did consume me and it detroyed everyon around me because at the time i couldn't do anything, so i just asked for help, didn't do anything but i did learn something, what makes us depressed we cannot always see so we need to find something else which can give us another better purpose, besides god but with in the life we have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well! Your post is really concerned. I can understand your situation and pain. Suffering from the depression is really very harmful and sad. Various suggestions and tips can be given to you to make you feel good and outfit. For fighting against the depression firstly just know the actual reason of it, then try to find out ways of solving it in a positive way, not in the negative one. Making suicidal attempts is the worst kind of practice. Try to keep yourself happy, energetic, full of positive vibes and optimistic. Don't make yourself, pessimistic. You can also have a good counseling session where various tips and pieces of advice will be given to you. For this psychics like voyance direct can be best suited and recommended.

 

 

 

jesicaimage.png

Edited by Joanne J. Zook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×