Sign in to follow this  
SusanneX10

Unable to make a decision

Hello...This is something really important in my life and I'm not able to make a decision. My daughter is 26 and many marriage alliances do approach. One of her cousin intends to marry her but my family members are not happy with it. He keeps following her and is damn adamant to have her as his partner. I'm not sure what to say. I just want God's will to happen in her life and nothing more. Please do pray for my daughter.

I dunno what country you're from, but this website is U.S based and marrying your cousin is illegal. 
(unless it's like a 3rd cousin or something). Otherwise INCEST EW. That leads to mentally screwed up babies. You want a family like Cleopatra's? Marry in the family. Bleh. 

If it were me, I'd decide to not marry my cousin, because A: EW INCEST NO GROSS., B: He sounds a controlling jerk-butt. Controlling jerks are abusive and only want what they want and have no regard for someone else's rights or feelings. 

If it were me in this situation, i'd also probably move and not tell my family where I went because that whole situation sounds terrible and disgusting.