Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

35 posts in this topic
On 12/16/2016 at 5:12 PM, Jakob said:

My account has been pending deletion for probably 7 months. It takes him about 3 to respond to a PM, even if you send him multiples to bump it up, in my experience.

Yeahhhh... See this is part of my beef with current administration. He doens't seem to care.

I mean like heaven forbid you swear, he'll be up on you. Otherwise it's like "What me, run a forum? Nah."

On 12/15/2016 at 8:44 PM, Boogles said:

I expected as much. I mostly just wanted to vent. 

#beckyforadmin2017 #voteforpedro :P #makectfgoodagain 

Does tagging work? 

@Cary

I'll vote for you BOOGLES :flapper:

On 12/17/2016 at 11:57 PM, Boogles said:

Yeahhhh... See this is part of my beef with current administration. He doens't seem to care.

I mean like heaven forbid you swear, he'll be up on you. Otherwise it's like "What me, run a forum? Nah."

How about we start a swearing contest? That ought to catch his attention!:thumbsup:

In regards to spambots, please report their posts/PMs. I remove/ban when I see them but I don't read every post. 

20 hours ago, Yoda said:

In regards to spambots, please report their posts/PMs. I remove/ban when I see them but I don't read every post. 

You shouldn't have to police the whole forum by yourself, anyway.

On 12/30/2016 at 9:28 PM, Josh (J) said:

#TurnItUp2017 #BeckyForPresident #DatSassTho #WerkItGurl 

Awwww thanks. <3

On 1/6/2017 at 2:46 PM, Cato said:

You shouldn't have to police the whole forum by yourself, anyway.

Exactly.

Cary was on here and didn't see this post. I have yet to pm him, but I probably will. 

He's fired. CARY YOU'RE FIRED.  YOU HEAR ME. FIRED. BYE.
I say this half in jest. If admin-ing was a full time job, he'd have been canned like two years ago. This is pathetic.  Are you going to stick up for yourself, sir? Do you at least have SOME kind of explanation for your absence?

Edited by Boogles

I've seen this thread. I know you're disappointed in what this place has become. I am too. I'm looking at possible solutions for the future.  I will provide a more solid update soon.

17 hours ago, Cary said:

I've seen this thread. I know you're disappointed in what this place has become. I am too. I'm looking at possible solutions for the future.  I will provide a more solid update soon.

Alright. Thank you sir. 

On 3/10/2017 at 0:00 AM, Cary said:

lol