Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Michi

God always comes on time

I just want to share my testimony. Some of you guys may have heard it before but I just want to share it again. Here it goes:

Last year was the worst year for me. The depression had hit me hard and it had destroyed me completly. I didn't do the things that I use to do before. THe passion that I had to seek God's presence was gone. I use to fast and pray and read the bible a lot. I even sang for God because singing is one of the talents that God gave me. I even preached but since the spirit of depression came upon me it hit me really hard and i had fall. I started cutting again and I started to get rebellious. I saw life as a curse. I hate life and I hated my life and all I did was cry. I thought that I would never get back up. How i was mad at myself for letting the enemy take over me. All I did was lock myself in my room filling my arms and thighs with cuts. All I did was cry and cry and I asked God LORD help me. I was planning to kill my self. I never bother to tell no one what I was feeling because I didn't trust no one. I didn't have nobody by my side. All those who were by my side had left me and had laughed at my fall. Even though it was hard for me to get back up, but I thank God for saving me again. In the bible says 7 times the you fall, 7 times God will lift you back up. Little by little I am getting back up. Alot of people said that I am not the person that they once knew. I changed. What I gone through had changed me. It made me do things better than i use to do before. I got closer to God.

We got to stop seeing our battles as something bad. The battles are good because it gets us closer to God. We mature through the process that we go through. I had asked God many times why did I had to go through this and all he said was that he is trying to turn me into someone better. What we go through doesn't make us leave God. It makes us get closer to him. God always comes on time. Even though you feel like that God is not listening to you and you feel like that God doesn't care about you but I tell you that God's love for you is so big. He hears you, he is just waiting for you to turn to him and trust in him.Yes what you are going through is hard but trust me that it is worth going through the battles that we go through. It makes us stronger. It transforms us. It makes us grow. It gets us closer to God. We have to thank God for what we are going through because what we go through is a blessing. We get to know GOd more. We get to see his glory.

Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions just let me know. Thanks you and God bless you all.

That's a really cool testimony. I know it can be hard to share so personal things so thanks for sharing :)

7 hours ago, FOX545 said:

That's a really cool testimony. I know it can be hard to share so personal things so thanks for sharing :)

Yeah it can be hard to testify what God have done for me but i am glad that I shared it and thank you :flapper:

Wonderful testimony I'm struggling right now with a strong doubt I hope that I'll be able to share a testimony of God saving me too. 

-thanks for the encouragement

-Mandy :D

Yes! That's the attitude. When God says in Isaiah 60:1'Arise and shine', it means that at some point we will fall.But after that we'll rise,with the light of God shining stronger in us.

Ma

On 12/8/2016 at 11:50 PM, MandySCOtt said:

Wonderful testimony I'm struggling right now with a strong doubt I hope that I'll be able to share a testimony of God saving me too. 

-thanks for the encouragement

-Mandy :D

Just now, davida chi said:

Yes! That's the attitude. When God says in Isaiah 60:1'Arise and shine', it means that at some point we will fall.But after that we'll rise,with the light of God shining stronger in us.

Mandy,just come clean with God.Tell Him exactly what these doubts are.He's there to listen for help.

On 1/17/2017 at 3:34 PM, davida chi said:

Ma

Mandy,just come clean with God.Tell Him exactly what these doubts are.He's there to listen for help.

To be honest i never really thought of that, thank you. 

-Mandy :)

17 hours ago, MandySCOtt said:

To be honest i never really thought of that, thank you. 

-Mandy :)

always remember that God will help you and he will always be by your side :)