Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CalwaOlor

Bethesda Games

Any other Bethesda fans here?

I've played* 4 games from The Elder Scrolls series (Arena, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim), and 2 games from the Fallout series (3 and 4). I'm currently playing Morrowind, and New Vegas is in my queue of games I want to play. I'd also really like to try Dishonored at some point.

*played = Played enough to get a feel for the game. I haven't finished Arena or Morrowind.

bethesda ROCKS!!! im playing skyrim for the, like, 4th time. ironically i have not played any of the other elder scrolls games, but i really want to!!!! 

ive tried being a mage, archer, rogue, thief, soldier... i guess i played 5 times...   it truly is a masterpiece of a game.

Yay! Skyrim is really good, though Oblivion is my favourite. You should totally play it if you get the chance.

I've only played Skyrim all through once (this is what happens when you've got a ton of games you want to play, but can only play on weekends), and that was with a sneaky archer-type class. I've played bits and pieces using other classes, however.

I'm more of a Bioware fan myself; but I'm enjoying my first playthrough of Skyrim so far.

Knights of The Old Republic and Dragon Age: Inquisition are probably my top 2; and I would love to play the Mass Effect games someday as well.

Edited by She-geek

The Elder Scrolls games are mostly just tied by the fact that they all take place in the same world, with the same lore. Some characters are in multiple games, and there are references to the other games if you can catch them.

I've played Dragon Age, and it's really good. The combat system is really fun, and I enjoy parts of having a group that plays together. But I absolutely love the open-world aspect of Bethesda games. There's so much that you can do, so many paths you can take. You can disregard the main quest completely and spend all of your time collecting cheese wheels, if that's how you feel.

I'm currently playing Skyrim. I've been working on a new battlemage build lately, but my main character is an assassin archer class. I've also started playing fallout 4, but haven't gotten very far. I really want to play Morrowind and Oblivion, but don't have them. I'm  probobally gonna buy Oblivion soon though. I remember watching my brother play them both when I was a child. 

Also started playing New Vegas, but didn't get very far in that either. I like the Elder scrolls play style better, with mostly close combat weapons, because with guns and such you dont have as much time

I like their games. The Elder Scrolls series it is legendary games and Skyrim this is my favorite game. I can play it for years

Edited by walternelson