Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

BradParadise

Salutations!

It's really great to be here!

My name is Brady, but I often go by 'Brad'. I'm a 21 year old -- born in 1995 -- college student currently studying under the umbrella program called 'Natural Resources'. I have a strong passion for reading and writing, something I've always enjoyed dating back to the fourth grade. I also have a blossoming passion for teaching and the wild, something I wish I could study for; so I made a compromise in studying Environmental Education.

I was born and raised Lutheran, but had a falling out with my Faith in High School. Since then, I've had a distant relationship with it, and with some mental health problems, I thought it'd be good to try and get involved and connected to a healthy, Christian community.  As far as denominations go, I've rather open to all of them - Lutheran is just the one I'm most familiar with.

I found this forum on this link. A few of the posted websites were outdated/offline, so I was rather grateful to have found this one.

http://accreditedonlinebiblecolleges.org/2010/top-50-christian-forums-on-the-web/

Hi Brad! Welcome to CTF. Well, we're more like CYAF but that has less of a ring to it. :P 

4 hours ago, Boogles said:

Hi Brad! Welcome to CTF. Well, we're more like CYAF but that has less of a ring to it. :P 

Hey, thanks! I've noticed the age range tending to be a bit higher, but that's alright - certainly I'm one of the old geezers.

hey Brad welcome !

Same here, I came here with some stuff i've been struggling with and people here have some great advice, all you have to do is find the right people :) 

-Mandy :D 

5 hours ago, MandySCOtt said:

hey Brad welcome !

Same here, I came here with some stuff i've been struggling with and people here have some great advice, all you have to do is find the right people :) 

-Mandy :D 

Thanks for the advice, Mandy.