Sir Will

Do /YOU/ play Video Games? (Also a list of my video games)

Hello! My name is Will, Sir Will, that is. I'm a 'hardcore gamer', as in, I love to play games, I own lots of them, and I have a desktop computer capable of running what I want to play that costs lots of money.

Enough about me, for now, how many of you play video games?

If you do, here are some questions...

What do you play games on?

Where do you get your games? (Amazon, Gamestop, Bestbuy, Steam, Origin, Xbox Marketplace, etc.)

What is your favorite game genre(Strategy, First Person Shooter, RPG, etc.)

Name one or more of your favorite games!

Excited about any upcoming games?

How often do you play?

So, back to me.

What do you play games on? I play on a PC Desktop Computer with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 GPU (Graphics Card), an ASUS Motherboard, and an AMD FX-8320 Processor.

Where do you get your games? (Amazon, Gamestop, Bestbuy, Steam, Origin, Xbox Marketplace, etc.) Steam, though I do occasionally use Origin for games that aren't on Steam, and sometimes I get my games for cheap from G2A.

What is your favorite game genre(Strategy, First Person Shooter, RPG, etc.) Real Time Strategy, but I enjoy a diverse combination of genres.

Name one or more of your favorite games! Wait for my list (Keep Scrolling)

Excited about any upcoming games? Yes, of course... Halo Wars 2, Mordhau, Kingdom Come: Deliverence, Mount and Blade: Bannerlord, to name a few.

How often do you play? Every single day.

So, you want my list of steam games? Here you go.

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198069706086/?cc=us

What do you play games on? | A PC. I've had it for a couple years now, and it hasn't aged too badly.

Where do you get your games? | Steam, almost entirely. I own some games on Origin that were free for a time because of their 'On the house' deals. I can't actually buy physical copies of video games anymore, simply because my computer (pre-built) came without a disk drive. Steam also has great deals, and I usually won't buy a game unless it's on sale. Mass Effect Andromeda might be break that trend for me, though.

What is your favorite game genre | Strategy and RPGs are my cup-of-tea. I dip into other games, but those are my preferred genres.

Name one or more of your favorite games!| Uhh. Guild Wars 1 and Guild Wars 2 are some of my favorites. They're MMORPGS, but still fantasy/RPG. Endless Legends is a very interesting blend of both fantasy and strategy. Europa Universalis 4 is a very good game, in my opinion. It's got a difficult learning curve, however, as does Crusader Kings II.

Excited about any upcoming games? | Mass Effect: Andromeda.

How often do you play? | Everyday, but the timeframe varies. Between a part-time job and college, sometimes I don't have long to play.

I just play when I don't have better things to do on my toaster PC, mostly League of Legends with occasional Starcraft 2 or an odd Steam game

What do you play games on?: Nintendo 3DS usually. My family owns an XBOX 360 and PS3 as well that have some nice RPG games.

Where do you get your games? (Amazon, Gamestop, Bestbuy, Steam, Origin, Xbox Marketplace, etc.): Gamestop usually.

What is your favorite game genre(Strategy, First Person Shooter, RPG, etc.): I like RPG or life simulator games like Animal Crossings.

Name one or more of your favorite games!: Pokemon Channel, Kirby Air Ride, Animal Crossings, Eternal Sonata, Atelier Totori...

Excited about any upcoming games?: I can't think of any rn but if something comes up I'll let ya know.

How often do you play?: Whenever I feel like it :P

I have a windows vista laptop and I play Sims 2.

Oh and i'm playing pokemongold on the gameboy advance. 

:P

I also have a PS2 with mostly Disney based games from my childhood that awash me in nostalgia. I play them sometimes, but these days i'd rather work on my novels. 

On 09/02/2017 at 1:48 PM, Sir Will said:

What do you play games on?

Where do you get your games? (Amazon, Gamestop, Bestbuy, Steam, Origin, Xbox Marketplace, etc.)

What is your favorite game genre(Strategy, First Person Shooter, RPG, etc.)

Name one or more of your favorite games!

Excited about any upcoming games?

How often do you play?

1) PC, and Nintendo 3DS. 

2) Usually retail stores (JB Hi Fi or EB games, sometimes department stores), or Steam.

3) I would say strategy

4) Starcraft 1, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, Pokemon, Mario Kart

5) Not really...  I'd be excited for some Nintendo Switch games, except I don't plan on getting a Switch in the near future.

6) I'll often logon to World of Warcraft every day but I don't always spend much time on it... although sometimes I do, especially on the weekend. 

I used to play video games much more while I was in high school. I just don't have the time now in college, except when I go home for break. 

1. Xbox 360 and XBone. My laptop on rare occasion while I'm at school. 

2. Gamestop

3. RPG, Strategy. 

4. Fallout is by far my favorite. But Assassin's Creed was pretty good before they started releasing them as often as they did. Now they're just repetitive. 

5. I don't even know what's coming out.

6. Rarely. When I'm home for a long period of time like Christmas or summer, or even spring break I'll play for a little bit.