davida chi

HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR US.

Hi!This is for everyone facing tough times now.

Time:Genesis

Situation:Jacob is running from home,because his enraged brother is about to kill him.

Day 1:

I leave my home of birth,with no idea of what awaits me. I walk on through the dusty lands of ancient mesopotamia,tired, thirsty, hungry- till I reach a certain place because the sun has set.I have no pillow,so I make the stone my pillow.

Then I have a dream, in which angels ascend and descend from heaven. And on top of the stairway is God,awesome and majestic, and He says the sweetest words:

I am with you and will watch over you where ever you go!

So I awake from this sweet sleep on a stone, and I realize that God is in this place, though I am not aware of it.

*****"********"**"************"**"

When things are tough,it

usually so overwhelms us that we forget the most beautiful truth ever:God is right there for us!

Edited by davida chi

Amen! I always remember that God is with me no mater how  alone i feel. God had showed me in many ways that he is with me.

23 hours ago, Michi said:

Amen! I always remember that God is with me no mater how  alone i feel. God had showed me in many ways that he is with me.

True. That is what I am talking about. God bless us and continue revealing His Presence to us.

17 minutes ago, davida chi said:

True. That is what I am talking about. God bless us and continue revealing His Presence to us.

Amen :)

Yes Davida, we all go through really, really tough times in our short lives on earth but remember in Matthew 28:20, Jesus promises that he will be with us always!!!

Jesus is God, so he can and will comfort us in our pain and strengthen us.  He is with us always but you must be born-again by being baptized with the Holy Spirit to have this promise.  Just believe in Jesus Christ and ask his and our Father in Heaven to give you the Perfect and Infinite gift of the Holy Spirit indwelling in your soul.

Also talk to a Christian pastor for those of you who are going through hard times and wondering how to be baptized by the Holy Spirit. It is important to do this.