Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

She-geek

Any Overwatch Players?

I got Overwatch recently on the PS4 and I've been having a ton of fun with it; so if anyone else has it for PS4 and is looking for someone to play with, let me know! (although I am only level 17, so I still need a lot of practice)

Alas I don't play Overwatch.

I don't have a PS4 so if I got the game I would be playing it on my PC.  

Hey, overwatch fan here. I playimg in season 1 and 2 on PS4. Haven't picked it up since due to time and motivation. I'm prerty bad at it (started and finished season 2 ranked silver), but if you really need someone to play with pm me your psn and I can add you.

I doooo. I'm only about lv 120 something but im okay-ish (just made platinum which isn't very impressive but im still proud). Probably closest to a Zarya main and Mercy/Reinhardt by virtue of no one else choosing them v.v 

Cool! Lol, "only lv 120" you say to the lv 30. XD I'm mostly a Zarya/Zenyatta main (Zarya's my fav, but I'll go Zen if nobody else picks a healer). I should really learn a DPS and Defence hero as well, but the nice thing about maining a tank and a support is that they're both useful in almost any team.

1 minute ago, She-geek said:

Cool! Lol, "only lv 120" you say to the lv 30. XD I'm mostly a Zarya/Zenyatta main (Zarya's my fav, but I'll go Zen if nobody else picks a healer). I should really learn a DPS and Defence hero as well, but the nice thing about maining a tank and a support is that they're both useful in almost any team.

When you get that first star under your name, and you start having level 300s you just sort of shrink into your mercy hole so when you lose you can blame your team ;-;

Love me Zarya! Got a 20K damage and 40 elimination competitive game on King's Row today which was fun. Used to love Zenyetta and then I stopped playing for a week and now my aim has gone down the drain Dx

Man what I wouldn't give to be a good widowmaker. Soldier 76 is probably your best go to for learning but people always take him, blah. Symmetra is really more of a defense gal but I always feel like im cheating with her when you're taking down genji's with zilch skill.

6 hours ago, slycooper said:

I doooo. I'm only about lv 120 something but im okay-ish (just made platinum which isn't very impressive but im still proud). Probably closest to a Zarya main and Mercy/Reinhardt by virtue of no one else choosing them v.v 

Ummm.... Platinum is super impressive friend. You talking about it like it's not makes my silver level self super sad.

10 hours ago, Zabby said:

Ummm.... Platinum is super impressive friend. You talking about it like it's not makes my silver level self super sad.

Oh no sowweh D: It's only because i play like a few hours every day - the new season ranking makes it easier too as the points loss isnt as massive as it was, i could barely stay in gold last time.

15 hours ago, slycooper said:

Oh no sowweh D: It's only because i play like a few hours every day - the new season ranking makes it easier too as the points loss isnt as massive as it was, i could barely stay in gold last time.

How do you have time to play hours every day?

I also think I would play more if i had people i was comfortable playing with, but solo queing gets exhausting.

Edited by Zabby

On 30/03/2017 at 4:06 AM, Zabby said:

How do you have time to play hours every day?

I also think I would play more if i had people i was comfortable playing with, but solo queing gets exhausting.

I work long shifts so i get quite a lot of days off and after work it's the best way to shut my brain off. Been playing less this week as my ranking is 2700 and i don't want to jinx it - just got really lucky in some badly balanced games.

And yeah solo can be the worst, when no one will change their character and you're against people 200 lvls higher than your guys.

Ugh. Finished my season 4 placement matches. 780... dang.... it makes me want to give up Overwatch

On 06/04/2017 at 8:34 AM, Zabby said:

Ugh. Finished my season 4 placement matches. 780... dang.... it makes me want to give up Overwatch

You can do it, ra-ra-ra!

Placementntt matches really don't work very well, i played pretty standard and lost 7 of the games last season and i started high silver. Did far better this time and ended up lower down. It's not a very good indicator of how good you are... It's hard too as no one is willing to play as a team on lower levels which makes it so much harder to learn the game

Edited by slycooper

Yeah, I'm mostly stickung to Soldier, Pherra, Dva and Roadhog in my matches to have the highest impact I can without my team coordinating.

I did run into a small child in voice chat today who was all like, "Are you a girl?!?!" And I was like, "Yes?"  And then nothing else happened, but it was amusing to me.

A few days and many hours of play, I'm up to 1100.

I got Mercy's Combat Medic Ziegler skin in a lootbox yesterday, which was sweet since I've actually been playing Mercy a lot recently. She can be quite fun if there's enough of your team nearby to help you not get murdered. I'm still awful at getting decent rezzes though (I'm lucky if I can get even 3 people in them). Now whenever I play Zenyatta I keep wanting to use Guardian Angel, haha.

On 08/04/2017 at 7:06 AM, Zabby said:

Yeah, I'm mostly stickung to Soldier, Pherra, Dva and Roadhog in my matches to have the highest impact I can without my team coordinating.

I did run into a small child in voice chat today who was all like, "Are you a girl?!?!" And I was like, "Yes?"  And then nothing else happened, but it was amusing to me.

If you can play Pharah you're better than me! Cant aim to save my life with her. Im pretty bad with Roadhog too.

On 09/04/2017 at 0:11 AM, Zabby said:

A few days and many hours of play, I'm up to 1100.

WhoooooOOoooooOOO o/

Dont worry about the amount of people She-geek! Timing and figuring out who is the most essential on your team is often the most important bit. If you're making a push and your Reindhardt goes down or guy who has an ult ready, that can be just as valuable. And yay awesome skin! Ive only got Reindhardts atm but ive got one of his legendary skins so its a bit useless. I mainly want the DVA/Torbjorn POTG and Zeigler's skin :3 The new game mode is pretty fun too.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. It is a pretty fun game mode! The All Heroes mode can be... interesting though; Tracer/McCree/Junkrat/Mercy is a really hard team comp on the Mercy player. =_=

On 13/04/2017 at 10:27 PM, She-geek said:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. It is a pretty fun game mode! The All Heroes mode can be... interesting though; Tracer/McCree/Junkrat/Mercy is a really hard team comp on the Mercy player. =_=

Darn people insisting on dps-ing it. Only expert win I've had so far was Orissa/Mercy/Reinhardt/Bastion u.u

On 2017-4-27 at 11:55 AM, Zabby said:

Are y'all enjoying uprising?

*really late, my bad*

Yush! Would love some more lore based PlayervComp stuff. As with this event though, havin awful luck with loot boxes. Makes I R sad v.v My kingdom for a cool Parah skin.

Is Overwatch only a 1st person shooter - could I change the view to 3rd person?

No, it's 1st person only unless you are just spectating a game. 

On 2017-5-29 at 11:06 PM, She-geek said:

No, it's 1st person only unless you are just spectating a game. 

Thanks - I'd prefer 3rd person. :(

I think I'm finally getting better at this game. I placed around 1000 sr this season, but I've climbed almost 400 sr so far; and I just played a competitive match today as D.Va where I got 46 elims and 38 objective kills, which was fun. I'm hoping to climb back up into silver, and maybe hit gold next season.