Sign in to follow this  
Agnus Dei

Hello!

14 hours ago, Agnus Dei said:

Greetings! My name's Agnus, and I'm very devoted to Jesus. I thought it would be nice to chill out on here :thumbup: What's up?

Hi! You may want to try the Catholic Answers Forum instead; seeing as CTF is a barren, lifeless wasteland. Kinda unfortunate really; esp. since we used to have a robust little contingent of Catholics here, but c'est la vie.

Welcome to CTF! :)

:starwars:

3 hours ago, Israel ben Abraham said:

Hi! You may want to try the Catholic Answers Forum instead; seeing as CTF is a barren, lifeless wasteland. Kinda unfortunate really; esp. since we used to have a robust little contingent of Catholics here, but c'est la vie.

Hey, don't listen to this person. We still have a somewhat active community and happy to have you with us! 

Yeah, I'm already on Catholic Answers Forums, but I thought it would be pretty good to come on here as well.

10 hours ago, Israel ben Abraham said:

Do you have an account on Catholic Answers? :D