A few years ago parents told me when I'm in college I can start dating. I'm graduating high school this Sunday (may 28th,2017) and when I brought up to my parents that I was going to date a Christian girl here in my town after graduation, they got all defensive and said that when I actually get to college I can start dating. I'm going to college in 3 months, but I'm enrolled as a student there currently. I'm 18, out of high school, and enrolled in a college... and my parents say I can't date her because I'm not actually at the college. Technically I'm  an adult, and have the responsibilities of an adult, so I should at least have the privileges of one, right? Why do I have to wait another 3 months to date?  Little to nothing will change from now till then. 

You should try asking your parents why they don't want to let you date until college. At your age there is no immediate problems with dating, especially if you're both Christians and stay pure. Legally at that age you don't have to confine to your parents' dating rule, but the scripture tells us to honor our parents, so try to work something out with them. It would also be a good idea to spend a lot of time praying about it, and asking God to tell you what to do. Talk with the girl and ask her to do the same thing (prayer and waiting on the Lord) and after a couple days see if you got the same thing from the Lord.