The downside to not having friends is that nobody has your back, people think you crazy because your mostly silent and always smiling lol. The upside is that the way the world is turning out.... If you get in trouble, you get in trouble by yourself. Also being alone can help spend time with Your TRUE BEST FRIEND Jesus and you will truly find yourself, your purpose and much more. But everybody wants a earthly friend and even tho this is my life and I accept it, I still want one too lol. God brought me a cat almost a year ago, He told me she is an angel but we are falling apart so it's basically Jesus and I. 

Edited by TyKeesha

I love your attitude on Having no friends. Most people would mope around and be bummed out, but you've proven yourself to be very strong. Your're really inspiring.

<3 Mandy

I would have to agree with what you said, but then again no man is an island if they don't want to approach you then do the first move. I myself is an introvert as I really try to filter the people who will be part of my life. I would suggest doing the same, choose your friends wisely. @Arlene is right, God has a lot of good plans for you. And hey you have the rest of the community, we are your friends. 

I understand how you feel. I've also gone through most of my high school as well as middle school life without having any friends. Last year I finally made a couple friends, thankfully. Christian friends too. :) I promise you they are out there. But for the longest time (I don't know, 5 years?) I didn't have anyone but Jesus either. And you know what? It made me a very independent person, and I love being independent. Because of those years I can be alone for hours and not feel lonely. I can do things by myself and still have a LOT of fun. I don't always need people around, and that's a very good, healthy thing. As long as you let them around once you find those special friends. <3

God wants me alone. I can't be around people knowing that I will turn into them or end up getting hurt by people. So i just stay by myself. I kind of am anti-social. I try to avoide people as much as possible. Not saying that all people are bad but I just rather to be bby myself. People aren't loyal or trustworthy. I only trust God and God is the only friend I need.

For i know the plans i have for you, said The Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm plans to give a hope and a future. so you may not have friends now but God says that he has great plans he's going to provide you with friends that you'll never thought you'll have just trust him and believe and keep the faith

22 hours ago, Emy said:

For i know the plans i have for you, said The Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm plans to give a hope and a future. so you may not have friends now but God says that he has great plans he's going to provide you with friends that you'll never thought you'll have just trust him and believe and keep the faith

Amen 

Wow, well said everyone, really inspiring.

You know, Our best friend Jesus has also prepared for us other human friends to inspire and encourage us because iron sharpeneth iron. brothers or sisters I mean Christian faith

Inasmuch as He wants us to be dependent on Him, He wants us to find in one another love, encouragement and comfort.

I think we can only find true friends in the body of christ. Any person who does not have The True Friend(Jesus) in their heart can't be a true friend.

Edited by blazzeman
typo

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Michi said:

God wants me alone. I can't be around people knowing that I will turn into them or end up getting hurt by people. So i just stay by myself. I kind of am anti-social. I try to avoide people as much as possible. Not saying that all people are bad but I just rather to be bby myself. People aren't loyal or trustworthy. I only trust God and God is the only friend I need.

You know we all wanna be like Jesus. dont worry soon enough He will send someone who endevours to be like Jesus, Your way.

Hmm... May I suggest, If know one Is a friend to you, why not try being  a good friend to some one....

Be Jesus's earthly ambassador to some one.:thumbsup::thumbsup: 

!