Faithful Kevin

Comfortable going to heaven?

Here is a question I want you to think about and answer for me:

Would you feel comfortable living in heaven knowing billions if no trillions of people will be burning in hell?

Edited by Faithful Kevin

Mixed feelings to be the surviving few, If I do manage to live through the judgement day. 

It's hypothetical what would make us comfortable or uncomfortable in the Kingdom of God.

But I think I'd be comfortable with it. 

The Bible makes it pretty clear. 

You don't accept Jesus after being presented  with the gospel. You go to hell.  Actions have consequences. 

Those who haven't heard... I'm not sure about them...

but comfortable? Yeah, You accept Jesus and live for him, you get heaven. You don't? You don't. It's not rocket science, nor am I gonna guilt trip myself over it. But if you're feeling guilty over all of those lost souls, I hope you're doing what you can to be a witness and point people towards Christ.  This is the behavior I'm striving for. 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:26 PM, Boogles said:

The Bible makes it pretty clear. 

You don't accept Jesus after being presented  with the gospel. You go to hell.  Actions have consequences.

but comfortable? Yeah, You accept Jesus and live for him, you get heaven. You don't? You don't. It's not rocket science, nor am I gonna guilt trip myself over it.

i LoVe mY nEighBoR aS MyseLf!

Some witness.