Yo wassup y'all I'm baaack

Yo, it's Kimmie.  Also known as Precious.  I forgot my password and hated that username though so I created a new account. :P

Anywho, since I was last here I've continued to work at the Crack Shack (More commonly known as Cracker Barrel), had a couple of birthdays, and bought a pet ball python. :)

Annnd for those of you who don't know me, I originally joined CTF in 2010(?).  I was super lame, met my best friend on here, have met up with him in person a couple of times now (and attended his wedding this spring), eventually became a moderator, and then ghosted when life got hard, and since then I've been around periodically...

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2017 at 10:18 PM, Yoda said:

Welcome back... you're not able to reset your password/email is inactive? 

It’s been several passwords/emails ago now I don’t even know where to start trying to find the right ones lol

(too lazy to double quote) that’s awesome, Becky!  Living alone is an awesome and terrifying experience lol. :P  What’s your field?

Edited by truthlessheroes

On 10/9/2017 at 11:13 PM, truthlessheroes said:

It’s been several passwords/emails ago now I don’t even know where to start trying to find the right ones lol

(too lazy to double quote) that’s awesome, Becky!  Living alone is an awesome and terrifying experience lol. :P  What’s your field?

It's kinda fun though. Ain't no one to stop me from eating lucky charms for dinner! I'm an American Sign Language interpreter. :D