Sir Will

What are your dreams and aspirations?

Hello! My name is Will, I suppose on here you can call me Sir Will, or William, or whatever along those lines.

I myself have quite a few dreams and aspirations, things I want to be and things I want to do in life. I want to travel the world, I want to have a loving wife, and eventually kids, hopefully at least one adopted if my finances can afford it. I want an amazing and decent paying job that I greatly enjoy. I want to pursue my hobbies of Metalworking, Historical European Martial Arts(HEMA), and many others. I love to write, and hope to publish at least one book in the future. I want to learn how to ride a horse, and have one of my own that I can ride just about anytime. I want my own house that I don't have to pay rent on, with plenty of yard space, maybe an acre of free land. I'd absolutely love to own a pet fox, maybe even setup a breeding farm to sell them as pets, if I can make it legal. I want to make owning a fox legal in Oregon, where I live, and hopefully the rest of the United States. The occupation I want is to be a therapist or Councillor of some kind, but I'm not sure what field.

Those are my dreams and aspirations, most of them at least, but what are your dreams and aspirations?

i love your dreams and aspirations! mine are to play lots of music for everyone. whenever i imagine playing music i get really happy
i want to try to learn piano, electric guitar, drums and learn to rap and beatbox 
i want to learn a lot and be very smart and help people with my knowledge 
i want to travel too and always be outside exploring and enjoying our beautiful world 
i want to fix my life, my problems and depression. i want to fix, improve and have good relationships with my friends, family and God and try to always be happy and help people 
i want to stay healthy and live a long time and have an amazing funny husband i can love to death and be super affectionate with >w< i would like about 3-5 kids maybe more, the future will decide XD
i also want to take care of lots of animals and i love foxes ♥ and wolves and bunnies and every animal God's created 
also i'd like to learn drawing and animation and maybe have a youtube channel for my hobbies 
i wanna live somewhere beautiful and not too close to the city 
but it would take me a few days or more to think of every dream and aspiration of mine. there are too many and i keep thinking of more XD

[ btw, this is random, BUT I LOVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTMAS i sometimes wonder if i'm not obsessed with christmas THE MUSIC, THE MOVIES, THE DECORATIONS, THE FOOD, THE SNOW, THE SPECIAL HAPPINESS IN EVERYONE'S HEART THAT ONLY COMES DURING THAT SEASON 
i love every holiday in fall and winter <3 i'm only truly excited and happy during then XD ♥ ] sorry for this rant 

giphy.gif

Edited by pumpkinems

Those all sound like pretty good dreams to have, and thank you! Christmas is my favorite time of the year as well! As far as kids go, I'd be worried about my girl, if she's popping out 30 kids, she probably isn't going to be very healthy down there anymore XD. Women who have a lot of pregnancies have a lot of other problems to go along with, and I wouldn't want to force kids upon my woman. But yeah, my ideal is at least 2 biological kids, hopefully one male one female, and at least one adopted kid. I've likely a long way to go before I am raising a family though, being sixteen and single. XD

3 hours ago, Sir Will said:

Those all sound like pretty good dreams to have, and thank you! Christmas is my favorite time of the year as well! As far as kids go, I'd be worried about my girl, if she's popping out 30 kids, she probably isn't going to be very healthy down there anymore XD. Women who have a lot of pregnancies have a lot of other problems to go along with, and I wouldn't want to force kids upon my woman. But yeah, my ideal is at least 2 biological kids, hopefully one male one female, and at least one adopted kid. I've likely a long way to go before I am raising a family though, being sixteen and single. XD

thank you too! i first wanted a big family when i met my god mother and her kids, she has 10. amazing right? XD and i'm 16 too

Edited by pumpkinems