Sign in to follow this  
WillWalter

How should I deal with this?

Hi everyone,

I've been dating this girl for about 9 months now and I really like her. She said she loves me too and she would be willing to get married to me in future. I do want to get married to her too, but I just don't think that would be the right thing to do. I have a problem of low libido and I don't think I can ever keep her sexually happy. Although I love her and I don't want to lose her ever from my life, I don't think I should ever get married to her or anyone else and spoil their life. However, she keeps telling me that she loves me and she doesn't want to lose me either. But when I refuse to commit to her, she feels that I don't love her. I am either ways just hurting her. Should I just break up with her? When I discussed this with my friend, he told me that there are plenty of low sex drive in men treatment available these days and it would get better if I go for a treatment. However, that would take some time cause I don't have the finance for it currently. Should I talk to my girlfriend about my problem and ask her to wait for me. Or should I just let her go?

Edited by WillWalter

Hi Will,

Did you discuss your problem with your girlfriend already? Be open about it with her and let's see what will be her response. 

Hello there!

First of all , let me tell you that your way of thinking is very mature!

Second of all, how do you know that you have a low libito - do you have any sexual experiences in the past and you found out or you just think you have a low libito? Sex is something that once your start there is a huge possibility that you will want it more! Eitherway, I am pretty sure that they are many treatments and that one good doctor can help you. Maybe the treatment isn't that expensive and all you need is some natural hormones (there are some pretty natural pills out there like vitamins) that you may afford.

If you are really thinking of marrying that girl, you both should have no secrets , so she should know. If she truly loves you and she is the right person for you she will wait.

Best of luck!