Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Liem546

What should I say?

Hello everyone!

I live in Canada and I'm doing my college here. I stay here in a hostel and I go home once a month. However, last week, I had a fight with this guy at college and I broke my front tooth. I'm supposed to go home next weekend and I just can't go in there looking like this. My mom would go paranoid and would never let me come back to college again. She is generally the nervous type. However, I'm thinking of visiting an emergency dental clinic in Toronto, before I leave for home. But yet if I'm caught, what explanation do you think I can give, cause I can never talk about the fight to my parents. 

well what was the reason of the fight and if you are truthful with your parents it won't be as bad as if you lie. trust me been their done that.