Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

patricabrunn23

Need Help

Hi, I'm getting married next month. I am so excited about that day. We have been dating for a year. Yesterday, I took a trial with my dress and I found myself awkwardly with my smile. I texted my friend about my missing front tooth and she advised me to take a visit to the nearby dental clinic and investigate about the various dental procedures ( http://www.appletondental.ca/services/dental-procedures/ )over there. Yesterday, when I flicked through a magazine I saw about dental implants which help to replace missing tooth. I'm planning to get dental implants from Whitby. I have scheduled an appointment with a prosthodontist. Can anyone share what are the pros and cons of dental implants? Do dental implants last? Please share your views and suggestions. Thank you in advance.

I don't really know anything about implants but I will be praying for you though what's important to you is important to God.:D

yep! Dental Implants last for life! You should have no worries! Congrats and God bless you and your future person! :)