Ethan

Hi, I'm new here

Hello, I'm Ethan. Im honestly very suprised that user name was not already taken :). Anyway, I am a fourteen-year-old freshman in High School. I live near Pittsburgh (Go Pens and Steelers!). I am an undenominated Christian and a member of church that is part of the Church of God network. I have been raised to be a christian, and sin is a daily struggle in my life. My dream is to some day be a pastor, and I feel that ministry is my calling. I play the violin and piano (I love music). I am very excited to make new friends and learn new things here. Thank you all.

Edited by Ethan

Praise God!!

Let God help you to follow your dreams and work alongside him...

Happy New Year!!

Let this year be filled with new beginnings for you and a year filled prayers and blessings :D

"Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them."

--Isaiah 42:9

Hello! My name is Elyse. I live near the Toledo area. My brother is going off to college in Grove City Pennsylvania. It’d be really cool to have a friend to visit when I visit him. I love music as well. I play piano, clarinet, ukelele, and am learning violin. I also love Harry Potter and Disney and animals. I am almost 17 and will be a senior. I’d love to get to know you!